Italian restaurant tonight - Please help!!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by skessa, 26 March 2011 Social URL.

1. skessa

skessa Full Member

Start Weight:
    71.21kg
    Current Weight:
    69.4kg
    Goal Weight:
    57.15kg
    Lost(%):
    1.8kg(2.55%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi all, I am going out to an italian restaurant tonight and I don't have a clue what to order.... The menu is huge and I thought it would be easy but I am just getting stressed out about it.
    il Ponte Ristorante Pizzeria

There is a big group of us, so it will probably be 2 courses but I could try and stick to just a main.

What would any of you order and how many pro points would you put it down for? I don't like dipping into my weekly allowance as I don't have much weight to lose so am planning on zero point soup for lunch which after breakfast wil leave me about 23 points for dinner.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tonic

Tonic Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(16%)
    Diet:
    ProPoints
    I would prob go for something like the PENNE MEDITERRANEA which i would point at about 17 or ORATA AL FORNO or SALMONE AI GAMBERETTI both of which I'd point between 17 and 20 xx

4. skessa

skessa Full Member

Start Weight:
    71.21kg
    Current Weight:
    69.4kg
    Goal Weight:
    57.15kg
    Lost(%):
    1.8kg(2.55%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thanks very much. I went for the salmone al gamberetti, which I had actually picked as one of the better choices. Obviously I am starting to get the hang of this!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.