It's back to Slimming World for me!

Just decided to get back to my old slimming world ways! I've been toying with Weight Watchers for a while and just can't get into it so I've decided that as I previously lost 4 stone (have put a stone and a half back on and still have loads more to lose after I get that off - argh!) on SW that I'd give it another go and keep going this time!

I live in Malta so I can't attend meetings but I'm hoping that I remember enough about the plan to do it by myself and with the help of the SW forums on here too. Some of the recipes I've seen on here sound amazing!

I've got a bit of a deadline, my sisters getting married next year and I'm a bridesmaid so I have a lot of weight to shift and in just over a year or I'll end up rolling down the aisle rather than gliding gracefully down it! (not that I'm graceful heavy or not lol!)

Look forward to chatting to you all!

Hi,

welcome to the forum. I'm fairly new here myself and do SW from what I remember from when I was there before, my old books and support from people here.

I hope that for you and me its the last time ever to have to do this. Being a bridesmaid sounds like a powerful incentive to me, I'm sure you will be just right on the day. Mind you don't eclipse the bride :)

welcome back to sw and good luck. I love Malta we spent many a childhood holiday there as dad worked across the water in Libya.

Hi,
Good luck with your weight loss. I am new to sw and so far so good.
I am getting married next year so its a must for me to lose as much weight as possible. I am hoping to lose 5-6 stone so fingers crossed!!

Kerry x

Back