1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

It's been a long time....but I'm back!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by StaceyUK, 11 January 2014 Social URL.

1. StaceyUK

StaceyUK Well-Known Member

I was on these boards about 3-4 yrs ago. I lived in England and then we emigrated to Toronto. I've been doing a variety of diets since moving 3 years ago but nothing has struck a cord with me as much as SW. I lost nearly 7st with SW 4 yrs ago and after moving, another baby, life, etc etc, I'm now looking to lose about 6st again. I love this plan and I need YOUR help to do it!! I don't have a class as SW isn't in Canada and my class used to be SO important to me and probably contributed 98% to my success! Thanks for your help! And you might have to let me know if I post recipes and syn values, etc have changed! I'm still using my old books.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. stivesliz

stivesliz Well-Known Member

Hi welcome back and shout if you need us. The plan has changed quite a lot since then but all for the good! xx

4. littlemissnaughty

littlemissnaughty Well-Known Member

Hi Stacey, welcome back.
    I've just started again and I remember you from before. I used to follow you because you had some fab recipe ideas.
    Good luck starting back.x

5. hendopig

hendopig Well-Known Member

Hi Stacey, welcome back.

I remember you and all your amazing recipes. In fact I made your chicken and chorizo jambalaya last night as my family ask for it every week :)

6. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Well-Known Member

7. StaceyUK

StaceyUK Well-Known Member

Aw thanks ladies! So nice to hear I'm remembered and to see familiar faces!

What do you mean about starting a diary? I'm doing the paper one - is there one on minimins?

Also, any tips on what has changed?

8. Anniebel

Anniebel New Member

Hi Stacey, I've started back with SW this week and loving minimins. I got to target before, 4.5 stone lost 2008-2010 and despite the last year, I'm really looking forward to getting my favourite jeans back on. Looking forward to 2014, have fun :)

9. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Well-Known Member

Yeah you can start your own on here if you want, go for it, it will keep you on track& you can post pics of your food!!!!!!