it's friday *** let's do it hour by hour ***

sumayyah

please try again
what no daily yet? lol

well weekends approching yay!

taken madam to school where she did her usual crying, screaming, threw herself on the floor and kicked the teacher, ho hum

had a banana shake for my brekkie and am starting in on the water.
tis blimmin freezing today, come back summer all is forgiven!

I'm freezing today too, don't mind that though, your body burns more calories trying to get warm. lol!!

I'm a banana shake down also and about a litre of water, can't drink much more as am off on a visit with work later and don't wanna have to go to the loo every 3 minutes.

Good Luck with any WI's today.

Two weeks tomorrow and it'll be my first one. :)

Morning all, quiet on here today...

Off to have my porridge in a minute, only had water and 1 cuppa tea so far.
Being Lazy and watching Star Trek ;)

Hope you all have a great day

HM

you have porridge? right girls raid hedgemags house, lol

my cdc hasnt had any for 2 weeks now :(

I wish I liked porridge.
Everyone is raving about it and i'm sure it'd be lovely eating some toasty warm porridge, I'll just have to stick to my 1 hot soup of the day to warm me up. lol!

try adding a bit of cinnamon or nutmeg to it or even a spoon of shake powder

Just had my porridge and first pint so rock on me, my fingers are cold though and i cannot warm them up today this weather is evil!

I don't even like normal porridge so i'm thinking it's probably a lost cause. Last time I attempted to mess with my shakes and make a muffin I nearly put myself off for life, so I'm gonna stick with the basics from now on. lol!

Have u heard from the guy from last night Claire?

nope not a dicky bird, think hes at work thou

considering hes been bugging me for the last month to meet him i shall be annoyed if he doesnt contact me again

The Porridge was in short supply because of the huge demand for it. It is now available for the CDC's to order.

Well his loss if he doesn't Claire.

Are you hoping he does or has the biting thing put you off a bit??? LOL

i think he should get advise on kissing from a different friend, there tips are clearly not working, lol

ooooh hope i can get some porridge next week then, think im gonna have to take a break from the frozen tetra's, just too cold

Morning ladies.

Only 1 litre of water down as I've had my head down at work checking technical drawings & standards for steel!! My head is a shed now!

I can't get warm at all today. My fingers are like ice & I'm sat in the office with my scarf wrapped around my neck!

Tried a chicken & mushroom soup yesterday & I was really suprised that I like it cos I hate normal chicken & mushroom soup! Will have to order some more.

I love porridge but I can't eat the CD porridge it is way too sweet for me. :jelous:

Hope everyone has a good day.

xx

hi every1 ..well its day 1 of restart for me had a lie in this morning so just had my 1st pack and a couple of pints of water.. the weathers nice and sunny here 2day, im in sunny leyland lancs but really cold ..my feet are freezing!! xx

Im just back from Harvest Festival with the school. The sun is shining here although its freezing in the shade. Just on my 1st pint of water and about to have porridge for lunch. Back out at 1.45pm, hope it doesn't get cold.

mornin (just)
hope you are all well today.
just having a break at the moment, getting back to cleaning in a moment. isnt it amazing how much mess kids and animals can create, not to mention dh.
have cleaned carpet this morning in lounge, as puppy is still having accidents, then forgot and kneeled down to clean sofas, so i have soggy knees.
well at least it is keeping me busy, havnt had my breakfast yet and burning off lots of calories bopping to kerrang album while dusting.

Hi All

I'm vowing to be good ALL WEEK after my half hearted attempt last week resulting in 2lbs off yesterday.

It's so so so cold here too - I had a hot banana powder shake for breakfast & just had a cold chocolant mint shake for lunch here at work.

Got chicken & broccoli for 'dinner' tonight and a caramel bar later.

Oh am 1L down of water so far - got the other litre for this afternoon and had 2 cups of tea too & 1 pint before breakfast.

Afternoon everybody. Anoter lovely crisp autumn day here, minus the rain. Its not raining, that makes a change!
Ive got a new skirt on!! The one I usually wear (everyday kind of skirt) was baggy and felt uncomfortable so now this one is going to be my new everyday skirt and I cant wait for it to start hanging off me. I think it looks nice as well. And I think I look thinner lol.
Yahhhh, go us!!
Lynne x

Well ive been good as gold today! diesnt help its freezing though. Im on second pint and just had my lunch of turkey and mushrooms, very yum, My daughter is tucking into her dinner at the mo and im very proud that i didnt pick at it while i was cooking it! yay

Back