Its funny really......

MrsEdz

Silver Member
I have noticed since I started this plan that food has just become something I eat when I'm hungry.. and nothing more

I used to get soooo down if there wasn't choc/wine/cake/goodies etc in the house and I was controlled by food..

now I feel that I control it and it's a good feeling :).. wonder how long it'll last ? :rolleyes:

Hehehe! Funny isnt it :)

Its good tho hun
xx

Yeah I found that when I started the biggest change was that I was suddenly in control now. It's a great feeling isn't it?!

i think a lot of people actually have sugar adiction, i know i did when i started and now i jsut dont crave it like i did

yep im the same and i find it gives me a really satisfied feeling knowing i will only eat my main meals and fruit for snacks makes me feel so good bout myself. althought there is the odd time i fancy a bar of choc but i believe if u crave somethin you should have it or youll just crave it more.

Couldn't agree more with whats been said, gaining control of your eating habits I think is a huge step. Lots of people emotinally eat without realising it, thats probably how many of us ended up overweight. The key is moderation, listen to your body and never deprive yourself.

Thats why I'm in this state because I didn't deprive myself lol
No really you're all right - in moderation & only eat when you're hungry - easier said than done, when your only vice is food & decaff coffee.

as i said, I wonder how it will last! :rolleyes:

my only vice has always been food so we'll just have to see.. been down this road before but am getting too long in the tooth to keep repeating myself!

moderation all the way it appears!

Keep all 'naughty' food in a place you have to make a special effort to get to and then it will make you think before you indulge. If you keep a bowl of treats on the coffee table you will think nothing of grabbing some whilst watching TV and probably won't even realise you are doing it and before you know it you have gone through the lot. If you have to get up and make the effort you will think more about what you are doing and will eat less

wish i had the will power u lot seem to have..........i don't have any goodies in the house, only what is healthy lots of fruit and veg.........i don't use ready made anything..........and everybody in the house eats what i do.......
my menu for the day is..
grilled bacon and poached egg on toast with tom sauce 2syns
lunch
large prawns, mixed leaves,chopped banana, toms, chilli sauce....2syns
tea
pork chops cooked in oven with mushroom, onion,toms.....olive oil is from my A choice
cabbage,carrots,green beans, leek and new tats from healthy ex
gravy 2syns
fruit salad with muller
snacks are either muller or fruit...
i may have a gin and slimline tonic this evening.....
my hubby loves me bein on slimmin world, cos of all the cookin i do now.......
if there was sweets or choc i would eat it......i have no will power when it come to toffees...........:(

wish i had the will power u lot seem to have..........i don't have any goodies in the house, only what is healthy lots of fruit and veg.........i don't use ready made anything..........and everybody in the house eats what i do.......
my menu for the day is..
grilled bacon and poached egg on toast with tom sauce 2syns
lunch
large prawns, mixed leaves,chopped banana, toms, chilli sauce....2syns
tea
pork chops cooked in oven with mushroom, onion,toms.....olive oil is from my A choice
cabbage,carrots,green beans, leek and new tats from healthy ex
gravy 2syns
fruit salad with muller
snacks are either muller or fruit...
i may have a gin and slimline tonic this evening.....
my hubby loves me bein on slimmin world, cos of all the cookin i do now.......
if there was sweets or choc i would eat it......i have no will power when it come to toffees...........:(

your menu looks good - just to make you aware you can't have olive oil as a healthy extra 'a' choice, only as a 'b' choice. 'a' choices are milk and cheese.

meant B choice..........just found me fry olive oil spray..........will use that instead...........6syns not usin that on oil..............not when a g+t is only 2.5.......lol

Back