It's going to be a long journey

united99

HI.
I am starting CD again in two weeks as has a baby 2 half months ago. It's going to be a long hard way back. I have 6-7 stone to loose I did CD two years ago lost two stone then did LL & lost another 5 but the 5 went back on when I was pregnant, thinking it will be harder this time round not sure why. I really should be thinking positive, I done it before so I can do it again. Looking forward to getting that feeling back when it starts to drop off :D:D

Just keep your goal in mind...as you've done it before you'll already be aware of all the hard bits and pit falls. Make sure to use this forum for all it's worth - the guys on here have saved me from despair many a time! xx

Good luck on and congrats on the baby :D you have done it before so know it can be done x

Congrats to you on your baby.
Wishing you all the best on your cd journey you have done it before so you know it works hon.. Its so worth it have your goal in mind... and your be there in no time.. x

Thanks, I will be on here for support as it does offer great advice too :)

Well done on your losses they are fab, Hannah that is a lot of weight you have lost how long has it taken you, you must feel fantastic !!!!

I started in January this year. I do feel so much happier now, I didn't realise how much being fat was holding me back in all aspects of my life! Now if only I could lose the last 10 pounds... :p xx

Wow that's good going, the last bit is always the hardest but you've done so well. Hope the last bit comes off quickly for you :) xx

Good luck!! You will do the same as you did last time!! Amazingly well!! x x

You'll be fine. AS soon as you see the weight coming off it's the best incentive!!

Take each day as it comes. It won't be as long a journey as you think!!!

Good luck

Good Luck, I too have lost, gained and lost in the past - been on Cambridge for 3 weeks and doing just fine. Congrats on new baby - I don't have a valid reason for my weight gains.

congratulations on the baby, I never believed I could do it but 12 weeks in I have lost 4 stone despite going on holiday and moving house and having a week off for each. Good luck

T
x

Ahhh best of luck!! My "baby" is now 15months I only wish I had done CD when she was a few weeks old because now I would be slim!!

Back