it's SATURDAY, let's do it hour by hour xxx

Hi all,

Sounds like you've all had good days - I've been out for most of today, not long walked through the door....

Have struggled with the water today - think I've only done about 1.5L and just drunk my 2nd Tetra... I do find it difficult when out and about, cause worry about needing the loo.

Went to CDC and exchanged packs and picked up some more Tetras, went shopping with DS and got nice bits for the boys picnic lunch which they ended up having on the lounge floor as the heavens opened.. I love picnic bits, all those picnic eggs, sausage rolls, egg mayo rolls etc etc etc... didn't touch a bloody crumb... :cry:

Took the boys to kids indoor play barn after lunch and had a coffee and some water while the boys played and then dropped DS off at his friends at 4pm for sleepover. Stayed chatting to the mum then popped in2 sisters and now home - on lonesome.. with a fridge full of leftover picnic snacks. and half a smartie sponge cake...:cry:

Just had my second tetra and not hungry but it's just that weekend "danger zone" time..

Gonna grab bottle of water and head for the sofa - Topofthepops2 playing some classics - old disco - might have a bop in the lounge....:D

How's everyone going..?

I know what you mean Saffron - I've hidden up the cadbury chocolate animails, smartie cake etc I'm more of a savoury person and would kill for one of the chedders or scotch eggs.

I'm going to treat myself to a Coke Zero tonight - first one of the week..

I'm trying to keep busy - just sorting out my freezer that's been defrosting for the last 24hrs - old type (which I've never had before - it's a pain, takes bloody ages)...

Still got Top of the pops 2 on in the background...

Might run myself a nice bubble bath got some Virgin Vie Dream Luxury Bath (sis bought for my birthday - have only used in once)... might pour my coke zero into a wine glass. :D

Let's do it together Saffron and give each other a pat on the back tomorrow for resisting temptation... night enjoy ur Coke Zero.

You must be feeling good Spooky in ur size 12 undies....

Oh dear..... lmao

ooh are we allowed coke zero then, i didn't know that

hope everyones had a good day and you all enjoy your evenings

ive had a good day, only had 2 packs so far though
so gonna make a cappuncino one now and watch some tv

sam xx

pmsl, my b/f thought it said mother f**kers.com at bottom of ur signiture hannah

so did i the first time i saw it :eek:
i had to take a second look!

well done on resisting the temptation saffron and enjoy your coke zero! :)

That's really made me laugh - I am conscious when I say it actually that I say it very very very clearly....

juat a quickie for those who like a tipple of coke zero asda do there own and do 3 2litre bottles for a quid

Back