It's Saturday*******lets Do It Hour By Hour****

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
:rolleyes:Good morning all....

Fed up today, SORRY....but only 1 measly pound off this week...I know, I know a pounds a pound and it is TOTM but still peeded off about it. :cry:

Moan over.

Hope every one has a good day, wht are you all up to.
My hubby has gone off to Coventry to watch col utd play football.
So I have the house to my self......3 clients today and then some housework (won't over do it:D). I think I will be on here quite alot to day.

Just on my 1st litre and making a hot summer berry....plot on for another week, hopefully it will be a better loss, running out of time to meet my Oct challenge....oh pooh!

morning all,
bad day today, my cousins funeral is in an hour. feel like ive the weight of the world on my shoulders. i mite b lurking a fair bit in the afternoon as have to go to work as soon as funeral is over, dont mind working as it keeps my mind busy.
hope everyones having a good day.
xx

morning girls,
maggie a lb is a lb hun and its a lb in the right direction!, when it was my totm i lost nowt!!, so keep your chin up hun xx
Delli, thinking of you hun and huggs sent your way xx

I had my weigh-in yesterday and for the second week running i have stayed the same, bummer but i didnt put on so am happy bout that
I also have a bit of a cold at the mo started yesterday and last night i had a naff nights sleep, going hot then cold and felt really fluie during the night!! but luckily the aches seem to have been limited to just in the night, hoping for a better night tonight!
Good luck for any weigh-ins today xx

Morning all

Scales don't seem to being kind to us at the moment. Despite sticking to AAM on hols and SS since returning they are barely moving for me too. Maggie & Tara let's stick with it and I am sure they will shift - they just have too!!!

Big HUGS to you Delli, thinking of you xx

Going to pop out later to see if I can get into a 14 trouser as my sixteens are baggy, think I am probably a 15 but if I get the 14s it's something to aim for.

Love to all
Gx

Hugs to you Delli, very sad......
1lb is a lb.
im feeling very lucky after my marathon scoff my face feast no wt gain ..... this has made me positive thou, if i have lost 8 lb and not put it back on , am i going to shift the rest get to my target and it will all stay off???
nice 1 georgie...... size 14 whey hey ....... good for you girl.
think as this is the first day of restart i will be lurking around today ..... didnt bother last week as i had failed so badly and then suffered the worse hangover in living history yesterday ...... thanks god i had the week off work !

Hey everyone - I've not been around for a while...life has got in the way of me posting etc!!

Glad everyone is still positive - I have stuck to it and I'm pretty proud of myself. =o) Lost 4lbs at yesterday's weigh in!!

Only 2 weeks (13 days) until the man gets here from Canada!! =o) My next weigh in will be in 2 weeks...just before I go to the airport to pick him up haha *excited* The reason being - I'm on nights next week and I lose a lot of motivation when I get weighed at the 'end' of the day!! Hoping to lose around 8lbs by the 9th Nov!! =o) *fingers crossed*

Love to everyone and good luck at weigh ins!!

Verity

Sorry to hear about your cousin Delli, sending BIG HUGS your way.

Well today is Day 5 of SS and i'm still going! *shock!* Thought i would have given up by now to be honest. So am really pleased. :) Its TOTM this week so am not expecting HUGE losses at my weigh in next week. I'm just really happy i'm sticking to it. I haven't really had any really bad side effects either. I few minor headaches but a pill and a bottle of water and its generally gone.
Was struggling last night though. I could hear bread and butter calling me from the kitchen! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! It was all i could do to grit my teeth and have, yet another early night! lol Really glad i didn't give in though as i would have been so hacked off with myself thismorning. Not really up to much today except glugging water!
Hope everyone has a good day. xx

I have just discovered the most amazing food in the world - CD crisps. Aren't they amazing? I think I've found my diet saviour. I really love tomato flavoured snaps and I've just cooked a spicy tomato soup into crisps and wow they taste fabulous.

Delli, I'm so sorry to hear about your cousin. Hop you are ok, I'm thinking of you, big hugs ok? xx

Hi everyone

Well, i am suffering abit this morning as i went out last night and although i didnt drink that much, it seemed to really affect me this time round. It was a friend's birthday meal but there just wasnt anything on the menu suitable. I ended up having a greek salad and then when i home i ate some bread so today i am STARVING!!!!

Would love to curl up in bed but no chance of that with a lively 2 year old!

Chika - glad you have discovered cd crisps! I was never very successful at making them - i think its a fine art so you've done well!

Rayven - well done on reaching day 5 - you should be getting past the most difficult point now so thats great. I know what you mean about the bread and butter. I am really craving bread today.

Georgie - your recent losses have been fantastic - well done you. Good idea to get the 14s. I've been doing that all along - getting a few items that i can get into but are too snug if you know what i mean!:D its such a great feeling when you then fit into them and i think sometimes its more helpful than the scales. It really makes you realise how your shape is changing.

Delli - hugs to you honey - hope it goes ok today xx

Maggie - a pound is still good, keep positive xxx

sorry about your cousin delli, maggie i hope you get a huge loss next week to make up for it, i saw my cdc breifly today and have been told to increase n=my carbs slightly as although im on 1000 im sliding in and out of ketosis lol as i cant get the new potatoes down me at my tea time, there are just too many, its weird being told to eat more carbs lol, i should be ok on monday as i go to 1200 on which im hoping to stay for quite some time, hopefully there are more carbss in that to keep me out of ketosis, (incase anyone is wondering i need to be out of ketosis but dieting as i have tests need doing that i cant be in ketosis for) how much water do you think is ok for people on 1000 and 1200, is 2lt a day ok do you think, ?

i have never been able to master the crisps, mine were just soggy messes, much like the muffins,

Thank god the hunger pangs are starting to subside now:) I've been glugging the water and i think that has helped alot. Also ds fell asleep at 3pm so i jumped into bed and had a litte nap myself:D

A friend of mine has an art exhibition on and tonight its "private viewing" to which i've been invited. She has a little 3 year old girl so i'm taking ds along to play with her. Wont be out for long though as i cant take 2 nights out in a row these days:D

xx

Just wanted to share my delight that the 14 trousers fit!! I also bought a coat size 14. I have been trying to stick to essentials only but really was in desperate need of a coat. It was wonderful trying them all on and looking good in them, if they didn't look right it was due to the style and not my weight which was a revelation. I'm on a bit of a high as you might have guessed

JJJ - been looking out for you on the posts, so glad to see that the weight is moving for you and you are so near now, how exciting.

Hope everyone is having a great day.

Love
Georgie
x

:wow:nice 1. thats fantastic. how did it fel slipping into a size 14 and being able to do it up ? i can only dream.
thats really great ..... well done. and how great is it trying stuff on when no one else is sniggering at the size of ur arse.you have done so well......
can i ask what size were you when you started ?

thanks for ur hugs and kind words everyone, feeling a lot better now. hope ur all havign a good day and glugging the water!!

Just wanted to share my delight that the 14 trousers fit!! I also bought a coat size 14. I have been trying to stick to essentials only but really was in desperate need of a coat. It was wonderful trying them all on and looking good in them, if they didn't look right it was due to the style and not my weight which was a revelation. I'm on a bit of a high as you might have guessed

JJJ - been looking out for you on the posts, so glad to see that the weight is moving for you and you are so near now, how exciting.

Hope everyone is having a great day.

Love
Georgie
x

WELL DONE GEORGIE!!!!! That is great - what a feeling eh? Just hold on to that feeling and remember it each time you are having a tough moment!

Well done for getting into the size 14's again hun!!! *stares longingly into space......oh to be a size fourteen again......*
Its 6pm on day five and I'm still going, even though i nearly caved earlier! *slaps self round the face* The girls had roast chicken, potatoes and veg for dinner and although i wasn't in the room when they ate it, it smelt sooooooo good! Had to force myself to throw the leftovers away!
One day i will be a size fourteen.......one day i WILL be a size fourteen!!!

WELL DONE PORGEOUS and everyone who's managing to stick to their diets. xx

Thanks and yes you WILL be Rayven especially with the willpower you have shown today - well done you!!

Georgie
x

Back