Its surprising how after all this time I still make mistakes!

*Emsie*

Gold Member
I usually stick to toast or weetabix for breakfast but fancied a change so had magic porridge using 28g of oats. It wasn't until I came to fill in my online diary that I realised that I should have a scan or oatbran with that to make it my hex! Another lesson learnt then! :eek:
Was surprised :eek: at how many hex's there are to be honest and might give a few different cereals a try to vary things a bit!

It will not make any real difference if you didn't have the scanbran so don't worry about it.

And yes there are loads of HEs - people tend to get fixated on the bread and cereal and forget that there are so many other options available

The list is so long isn't it! I tried to copy & paste the list but because it's a drop down menu it wouldn't work...before i go & copy it down in writing has anyone got a full list of them?

No list no, would love a few more options though, I only know the ones in my book and ones mentioned in the magazines.

Looks like i'll be writing them out then :) It'll give me something to do hehe...when i do i'll post them for you to have a look if you like themissus? :)

The list is so long isn't it! I tried to copy & paste the list but because it's a drop down menu it wouldn't work...before i go & copy it down in writing has anyone got a full list of them?

Ha ha I tried to copy and paste too ;) but we can't due to copyright!
I didn't realise there were some cereals (only a couple though) you could have more than 28g of either! Going to look into those further and there were some lidl things that sounded nice!

Last edited:
There is an even longer list in the back of the free branded food book if you have it (the new one)

Oh dear - we're not allowed to post this information online as it is copyrighted. The forum could get in trouble with SW or even be shut down if it got really bad. I suggest that you take down your post :(

Circes said:
Oh dear - we're not allowed to post this information online as it is copyrighted. The forum could get in trouble with SW or even be shut down if it got really bad. I suggest that you take down your post :(

That's pathetic_ what if they just changed the wording?@@

That's pathetic_ what if they just changed the wording?@@

It's because it is basic information about the plan that you would otherwise have to pay membership fees to get hold of. By posting it here you potentially deprive the company of business and money so I can understand why they might get upset about it.

Circes said:
It's because it is basic information about the plan that you would otherwise have to pay membership fees to get hold of. By posting it here you potentially deprive the company of business and money so I can understand why they might get upset about it.

I guess so but its still silly!! im forever asking about syn value on here n stuff and im a full member just to lazy to look in a million books To find the answers!! should Just change the wording and everyone is happy!!

Im sorry but I agree with Circes. There is a sticky on here which clearly states the copyright rules etc and I wouldnt want the forum to be closed down because you 'are too lazy' (your words not mine!) to look them up.

I guess so but its still silly!! im forever asking about syn value on here n stuff and im a full member just to lazy to look in a million books To find the answers!! should Just change the wording and everyone is happy!!

Slimming World keep a close eye on this forum and, rightly, do not take kindly to abuse of the info being passed out. They are happy for Syn values to be shared the way we have the forum set up but cutting and pasting is not allowed.

Its also not fair to members who pay their weekly fees etc to get the information.

If the wording is slightly changed the post will still be deleted.

This is one of the rules on Minimins which is not negotiable

Starlight

I usually stick to toast or weetabix for breakfast but fancied a change so had magic porridge using 28g of oats. It wasn't until I came to fill in my online diary that I realised that I should have a scan or oatbran with that to make it my hex! Another lesson learnt then! :eek:
Was surprised :eek: at how many hex's there are to be honest and might give a few different cereals a try to vary things a bit!

There are tons of things to choose from and you are right, sometimes you miss things because you haven't tried them before. I only realised a few weeks ago that you could actually have feta cheese as a healthy extra lol!
And also it's nice to have the choice of Phili on the green plan as heb too.
xxx

Back