It's the little things

Angel155

What little things have you noticed while losing weight? Silly little things.

I had a riding lesson on Sunday and my instructor told me to tighten the strap on my hat. Due to the fact I have no double chin now it was loose. I never noticed :D

my sleves on my jacket have grown longer.lol.

I can wrap a towel around me and it doesn't gape from the tummy down! I can also wrap my dressing gown right around me now, yay just in time for winter lol!

xx

My favourite skirt is longer and not skin tight round my bottom.
I already have a little more energy and did quite an energetic belly dance to one of my beonce knowles records about half an hour ago. It wasnt a pretty sight lol, but my dog didnt mind.
Lynne x

My winter boots are too baggy around my legs instead of being tight lol xx

My jeans are all too long now they don't have to go round my huge a$$

OOOh I love these threads!

Anyway, mine so far is that I don't have so much back pain! I am sure there will be loads more as time goes on and weight comes off! x

The water in the bath actually goes down without my backside damming it up so there is a gush when I stand up!!
Agree about clothes being longer and being able to paint nails.

Not pulling clothes away from my tummy when I sit down as they don't cling as much as they used to....

i have colla bones!!! x

I have found that the clothes that I thought all this time 'must have shrunk in the wash' now are roomy bordering on the too big size!
My swimming cozzy was biting into my shoulders because my tummy took up so much room now it fits fine, if a bit loose

Good question!!!

I can do up the buckles on my shoes without my stomach getting in the way (or having to ask my husband to do them up!), a towel wraps round and overlaps, I can wear skinny jeans without my stomach bulging out, my knees don't hurt going up stairs and I feel more confident and happier with myself! Yes I will definately carry on with this diet......

That my jean waistband doesnt dig in and hurt me when I sit down anymore. It's such a good feeling.

Back