its the little things !

dani*r

or should i say the things that are getting littler, that have given my husband a good laugh before he went to work !
i hadnt realised until he keeled over laughing that my knickers now cover my belly button and my boobies now have room in my bra to have their friends round .
what i have noticed though is no more sore bright red strap marks across my shoulders.:)
me thinks new knickers this weekend, before i need braces with them.

hey dani, lol....that's so funny!!!
isn't it fab!! i can now do my knee lengths boots up to the top...woohoo!!

me thinks new knickers this weekend, before i need braces with them.

Know the feeling. Have to admit on holiday at the end of August,at my biggest, i kept wondering where those puppies had come from each time i looked down. Am so happy that they have deflated a great deal. Everything so loose.
Oh what a fab feeling.

Just a little thing. I keep chasing my dog around the house!!!! Energy, Ive got some lol.
My dog wonders what the heck is going on. lol but he likes it.
Lynne x

haha - brilliant

I had people at work laughing at me today because my trousers are looking ridiculous on me as they are so baggy!! It's quite nice, even if a bit embarrassing, but I don't wanna be spending any money on clothes at the mo so they will just have to stay baggy! x

Got a similar one with the knickers Dani, except mine is that my bum isn't eating them any more... I always kidded myself that as long as I didn't have to buy a bigger size knickers then I must still be OK :eek:

Also, I've got to confess that I always smile when I'm pulling my skirt down after one of my numerous trips to the loo and can now let it go and know it will slide easily over my hips with gravity alone :D

lol, with my baggy trousers and oversized knickers hanging out, all i need is some bling and i will have the gangsta look down to a tee !

tesco today had some lovely bras and knickers reduced in price

bras were £4
knickers (not thongs) were £1.50

got 4 of each, got 36c in bra and size 12 in knickers

Im going shopping today with my mum, not only for new undies but i also need a new coat. i tried last years coat on and it is so baggy and shapeless. I also tried on a pair of jeans that i bought a couple of years ago, they used to be really tight on my thighs and hips, now they are loose.
this morning marks the end of my 3rd cd week, and im in the 15's !! woo hoo, not been there for 6 years. I can now officially say that my baby weight from the two youngest has gone !
its my anniversary in two weeks, im hoping i can now get into or very near to the 14's for that, i was 14.5 stone when we got married.
wicked chris, please dont be offended, but i am confused. your name and photo suggests you are male, but you are buying bras ? i have no problem with this , just curios ?

Back