It's WEDNESDAY, lets do it hour by hour XXX

Morning everyone, I'm a bit of an obsessive weigher and have weighed every day. I weighed this morning after 4 days on SS and 2 days on 790 as I felt so lightheaded and strange and I've lost 9lbs! Going to see CDC tonight and discuss what to do next.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Hi everyone...

Lots of positive posts today and great WI results - well done everyone... it's a week nearer to goal... :)

Work been bit manic this morning, hence my late post..

I'm doing ok apart from feel a bit sicky - not sure why.

Am glugging the water and have had my morning Tetra as usual so nothing different... am very tired though so not sure if that's it... I fell into bed last night absolutely exhausted - I must get any early night tonight...

I'm also cold again - it's very overcast here, think we had the sunshine yesterday in the South East.. I'm praying it bucks up again for my week off next week.. I'm sat with my faithful Cardi on...

Have a good afternoon everyone..

Just home from work, so busy that I couldn't get my first shake down. So I have just drunk a lovely cold butterscotch shake (my Fav) and a litre of water.:tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:

Great to see so many positive peps out there. :)

I really believe that being able to post our hours and days like this really give support to everyone. I love it. :D

Still feeling really good especially now I have had my shake, stopped the old tummy grumbling. :mad:

Have a great day...XX

Afternoon all

Just had to endure sitting through lunch with someone in the staff canteen. The smell of everyone's lunch plus having to watch her eat! Might just be might state of mind being really postive at the moment but do you know it didn't bother me at all and I felt really pleased with myself when I came back to my desk and had my shake like a good girl. Another hurdle crossed!

Hope you're all having good afternoons

Gx

Well done porgeous for sitting through somebody eatting lunch.. You must be really pleased with yourself. Keep being positive and your weight will soon be off.

have a good day.

The dreaded dinner time.... I really hate this time of the day...

Makes me want to :eat:

Hope everyone else is ok..

No Hannah, I'm not ok:cry:I'm making my favourite again....cantonese ok with chicken and basmati!!!:eek:

Will have my soup later sweetie, you stay away from the goodies LOL

ttfn xxx

Hello all!
Am back from the Maize Maze and seeing my new CDC!
The kids had a fantastic day and they are shattered!
I am VERY sunburnt :eek:

And...

According to my new CDC's scales....

I lost 2lb!!
thats 2lb more than I expected seeing as this week has been a nightmare for me! And she agrees for me going onto 790!
:D:D:D:D:D

Well done Spooky on weight loss.:)..My day has been pretty good...tried a frozen choc Tetra today for the first time...it was scrumy, can't wait to have another one.:rolleyes: Have put 4 more in freezer ready for next couple of days...anyone know whether the banana one is nice? :confused:
Drunk what feels like gallons of water:tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop: Had my last shake of the day.
Planning some retail therapy for tomorrow having a trip to Freeport in Braintree.
Have a good evening folks...XX

CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY *SNIFFS*I thought 790 would be easier...SS is much easier....I just cant get through the first 3 days at the moment...Feel crap!!

Back