ITV tonight 'half ton hospital'

devonbabe

Silver Member
taken from DIGIGUIDE.....

ENTERTAINMENT: Half Ton Hospital
Channel: Date: Tuesday 20th March 2007
Time: 21:00 to 22:00 Duration: 1 hour.
Tonight Special.
Brookhaven Hospital in New York is unique, it tries to save the lives of the world's fattest people. Its method is simple but controversial, a strict regime of diet and exercise - which challenges the health industry's fascination with quick fixes, fad diets, pills and surgery. Britain's obesity rates are rising faster than at any time in our history. Will the methods of Half Ton Hospital soon be employed over here?

DQ is biggest loser still on living ??

yep, LivingTV2 - channel 114 at 9 p.m. :D

bugger havent got that remember it used to be on living why change it grrrrr

Will be glued, am sure that this is the same place that was on the half ton man program on channel 4, the place where Micheal Hebranko stayed for a little-wily!

:king2:

I've got it down to record.

Has anyone been watching Fat Doctors, following people through their gastric bypass ops and after.

Great to see the afters.....even if they haven't yet got to the end.

i feel sick when i see people abusing themselves like this. disgusted in a way at their lack of self respect and care for themselves but mostly heartbroken and feeling like crying x

wow that was a bit shocking, that guys leg owch, and he still orders takeaways, food addiction is sure powerful,dont think they should have let dennis block that bed for 4 years though, someone else who would stick to it could have had the place, in a way they were enabling his decline by not stopping the takeaway deliverys

I only watched this today as I'd taped it..... I found it quite upsetting..... but frustrating too.... especially Dennis who really was just like a spoilt kid.... I hope the trip to the hospital was the wake up call he needs......

On a lighter note the hospital manager was rather cute....:eek:

(I really am terrible aren't I....:eek: )

Cant beleive i missed it m8 called so thought i taped it but obvioulsy didnt !!!!!!! anyone know its being repeated ?????

Back