I've been bad

rolo

Not only did I have pizza and a large bottle of stella after weigh in I was bad yesterday too. I went out with dh and had lasagne, garlic bread and half a pint of carlsberg. I've just looked at the sin value and last night comes to 38 sins.

I am right back on track now though and hoping if i stick to 5 sins a day and exercise at least 3 times I'll still lose or at least maintain. I didn't even enjoy it! The salad that came with the lasagne had olives in yuck!! I didn'teat them but i could still taste them for hours afterwards so i suppose they must have been a bit on the garlic bread.

Ah well never mind.

Roz x

It's ok to treat yourself once in a while. Ok, maybe twice in one week is a lot but whats done is done and you still have plenty of time to recover before WI next week. As long as you are back on it just fill up on free food and it should be ok. Good luck x

Don't feel bad, I splurged too.

Thursday night I had a big mac meal, Saturday morning I had bacon, beans, sausage and toast, then had some chocolate cake at my sisters in the afternoon and then a chicken cesaer wrap and some marmite and salad cream on toast:break_diet::eek::eek:

The way I see it is that it will boost my metabolism and now that I am back on track I will lose loads on Wednesday at weigh in ;)

Yeah right:p

Main thing is we had a lovely time away and did loooooaaaaddddssss of walking :)

Hey dont worry !
I had a awful day food wise on tuesday which carried into wednesday, but ive drawn a line under it, start a fresh.....dont dwell on it other wise your going to get yourself into a right pickle and end up losing the plot completly.

Now start a fresh- you know you can follow it and have great results so chin up and good luck for the following week.

Ruthy xxx;)

eeeew just noticed salad cream and marmite on toast. crikey its making my toes curl.

Ruthy xxx

eeeew just noticed salad cream and marmite on toast. crikey its making my toes curl.

Ruthy xxx
It is my downfall :( I LOVE it, was the first time I had eaten it since I started the diet though :D

I think it is essential to my mental state to splurge every now and then and I never beat myself up about it. If I put on weight one week, as long as I know why I try not to worry too much about it and get back into losing it again. SPLURGE it may be the only way to ensure you keep focussed on the diet

Back