• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I've been re-coded!!

Just back from seeing my GP who hasn't seen me since I started Lt on 6th January. He is so pleased with me he says I shall be 're-coded' as no longer diabetic, hypertensive, sleep apnea (sp?) - infact I've got nothing at all (cept for a bit of arthritis) so all pills and potions stopped! The only big disappointment is that he says NHS will not fund a tummy tuck when I finish this - now I know other surgeries do - so I'm wondering what to do. By the time I have lost the other fifty pounds I shall need a good old fashioned corset or something. Still, its worth it!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
HI hun if you have been doing this under doctores direction and have made so much progress you are no longer needing meds, then I would go straight to NHS and ask questions at that level, it's always worth a try hun:}

unfornunate about the tummy tuck but congrads on the health issue's.
that has to be a big relief.

you are half way there, maybe you could start with some toning exercises to limit the damage?

That's great news on the meds, not so on the tummy tuck. Did he say why the NHS won't support tummy tuck? I know that Dunlop73 who is now on re-feed went to see his doc and has been referred for tummy tuck.....