I've been re-coded!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by annes, 24 March 2010 Social URL.

1. annes

annes Full Member

Just back from seeing my GP who hasn't seen me since I started Lt on 6th January. He is so pleased with me he says I shall be 're-coded' as no longer diabetic, hypertensive, sleep apnea (sp?) - infact I've got nothing at all (cept for a bit of arthritis) so all pills and potions stopped! The only big disappointment is that he says NHS will not fund a tummy tuck when I finish this - now I know other surgeries do - so I'm wondering what to do. By the time I have lost the other fifty pounds I shall need a good old fashioned corset or something. Still, its worth it!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bigmuthabluffa

bigmuthabluffa Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    HI hun if you have been doing this under doctores direction and have made so much progress you are no longer needing meds, then I would go straight to NHS and ask questions at that level, it's always worth a try hun:}

4. nelly_

nelly_ Full Member

unfornunate about the tummy tuck but congrads on the health issue's.
    that has to be a big relief.

you are half way there, maybe you could start with some toning exercises to limit the damage?

5. soon2Byummymummy!

soon2Byummymummy! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Well done on your loss so far and the health benefits you've gained must feel so great x:)

6. Dunders

Dunders Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    That's great news on the meds, not so on the tummy tuck. Did he say why the NHS won't support tummy tuck? I know that Dunlop73 who is now on re-feed went to see his doc and has been referred for tummy tuck.....

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.