I've been so bold today :(

Kezabel

Started off really well, had fruit for breakfast, a wholemeal roll packed full of salad for lunch. Then things started to go downhill :sigh: Made a creamy chorizo pasta for dinner, it had always been the kids favourite and I hadn't made it for them since I started SW. I just couldn't resist it :cry:
And then to make matters worse I made a big bowl of cheesy nachos for us to sit and watch the Eurovision with! Jedward really bring out my bold side.....

I'll be eating nothing but melon, strawberries and pineapple til Tuesday now to try and salvage something for WI.

(But the Cadbury's Caramel Cornetto is calling me from the freezer, aaaaargh )

:break_diet:

I'll be eating nothing but melon, strawberries and pineapple til Tuesday now to try and salvage something for WI.

I do hope your kidding with that statement Kezabel :confused: Just carry on as normal tomorrow, dont do anything too restrictive as thats just a fast track to falling off the wagon through deprevation

Started off really well, had fruit for breakfast, a wholemeal roll packed full of salad for lunch. Then things started to go downhill :sigh: Made a creamy chorizo pasta for dinner, it had always been the kids favourite and I hadn't made it for them since I started SW. I just couldn't resist it :cry:
And then to make matters worse I made a big bowl of cheesy nachos for us to sit and watch the Eurovision with! Jedward really bring out my bold side.....

(But the Cadbury's Caramel Cornetto is calling me from the freezer, aaaaargh )

:break_diet:

tehehe i like it that you blame your little :break_diet: on jedward will have to use that one lol lol lol:8855::8855::8855:!!!!

I do hope your kidding with that statement Kezabel :confused: Just carry on as normal tomorrow, dont do anything too restrictive as thats just a fast track to falling off the wagon through deprevation

Ah that was a tongue in cheek remark blue*smartie, I couldn't survive without my normal food. But I will be snacking on those fruits in between meals for the next few days, no more goodies!

tehehe i like it that you blame your little :break_diet: on jedward will have to use that one lol lol lol:8855::8855::8855:!!!!

Ah, good old Jedward :D They just ooze fun and make me :break_diet:

That's my excuse and i'm sticking to it, lol

Funny - Jedward tend to bring out my homicidal side :)

Try not to worry about a day off plan occassionally - its human nature to rebel a bit - as long is it doesn't happen all the time!

Just pick yourself up and start again. Follow the "rules" ( I use that term lightly) of SW and you know it works!
Everyone has bad days ... it wouldnt be so much fun if we didnt :p

I had a really bad day yesterday too ... but opposite - I hardly ate anything. A satsuma, a banana and a jacket spud with bean and small bit of cheese.
I had an argument with the OH and it just made me so sad and sorry for myself that I just couldnt eat :(

xx

Funny - Jedward tend to bring out my homicidal side :)
I used to think that too, they drove me insane and I was absolutely morto for Ireland whenever I saw them. Then I brought the kids to a signing and meeting them changed my mind completely. They are such nice lads, I love them now :D Still blame them for my overeating though, lol.

Just pick yourself up and start again. Follow the "rules" ( I use that term lightly) of SW and you know it works!
Everyone has bad days ... it wouldnt be so much fun if we didnt :p

I had a really bad day yesterday too ... but opposite - I hardly ate anything. A satsuma, a banana and a jacket spud with bean and small bit of cheese.
I had an argument with the OH and it just made me so sad and sorry for myself that I just couldnt eat :(

xx

Hope things are better with your OH now. I get like that too and forget to eat when i'm upset :cry:

I had a week off work....and too much naughtiness!

Hopefully you'll get back on track this week. I'm at home all the time and I find when the kids are off school i'm really bad as there's no routine going on. Dreading the summer holidays as there'll be 8 weeks of that :eek:

Back