Ive done it before I can do it again!!

Im so annoyed as ive STS at WI :-(

I did pretty much everything I said I would - didnt drink all week, did the couch 2 5k 3 times & went for a 4 mile walk aswell. I had a lot at the works buffet on fri but since then had roughly 10 syns a day, so I thought it would work out ok like it normally does.

The only thing I can think it is is Ive been really bloated & windy today (sorry if TMI lol) so that couldve effected it - I do sometimes get IBS so maybe its been from anxiety of WI tonight? But if thats the case I really dont know what to do about it :-(

What annoys me on top is that my friend has lost 1.5lb this week even though shes drank 3 nights this week & hardly does any exercise! It just seems so unfair! Grrrrr x

Hey there, hope you're ok - it's horrible in those weeks where you gain/maintain but you're sure you deserve a better result :( Don't let it set you off track, you're doing all the right things and your body will reward you in time :) And easier said than done, but try not to compare yourself to anyone else - we all have different metabolisms, and there are so many factors that can influence this like age/previous diet/activity levels, so just keep going at your own pace, you're doing brilliant so far xx

Im feeling much better now thanks hun I just needed a bit of a rant lol. Have got a few ideas to help my tummy so hopefully thatll get better & wont hinder me any more!

Was meant to go to the gym today but Ive got a stinking hangover so will go tomorrow instead! Am back on plan today after lots of alcoholic syns last night so will see how the scales react on thursday.

I know Im terrible at comparing myself to others - such a bad habit & its one of the things I tried to work on in therapy coz its so bad for my self esteem!

How are you doing today anyway hun? x

Well what a difference a week makes!

Lost 4lb this week so got my 1 stone award & won slimmer of the week! Didnt do anything different except drink lots of alcohol & take a couple of laxatives lol,wont be doing that every week though.

Started week 3 day 1 yesterday but only did half coz someone was on the treadmill, boo! Will do the whole day 2 on saturday tho & see how I get on x

Wow go you losing 4lbs in a week, that's brilliant!! :D And 1 stone award already, also fab!! xx

Back