Ive done this before, I can do it again!!!!

NickyJane

Hi All, Just come back to WW after a couple of years away. I first went to WW after falling very ill with kidney problems which resulted in me having one of them taken out. My wieght balloned while I was ill so once I had recovered I started at WW losing 3 stone. Fast foward three and a half years ive put the 3 stone back on and more, currently 14st 3.

Although Im a lover of the gym and used to train 5 days a week, this time its different as the year before last in Jan I broke my leg and then in the Aug I broke my arm in a cycling accident which left me in hospital for 3 days having to have an op on my arm. I know, my friends call me lucky Nicky..lol..

I have never been 14st 3 in my life so I determined to shift this weight. Monday was my first weigh in and ive been really good so far this week. My food track is as follows:

Tues: Breakfast: 2 x Weetibix, fruit and Skimmed milk 3p for ceral 3p for milk
Lunch: Homemade veg pasta with Wholemeal pasta 50g, i pointed this as 7 as I used stock and purree
Dinner: Feta salad with olives and one tablespoon of salad cream 7 points
Treats: Mini baby bell light 1p and WW choc bar 2p Grapes 0p clementine 0p
Total:23p

Wed: same breakfast 6p and lunch 7p
Dinner: 2 x quorn sasuages 4p tin WW bins 4p 2 slices WW bread 2p
Treats:WW cheedar bites 2p grapes 0p clementime 0p
Total: 25

Thurs: same breakfast 6p & lunch 7p
Dinner: M&S count on us prawn curry 10p
Treats: Grapes 0p clementine 0p Muller light yogurt 2p mini baby bell light 1p
Total: 26

So im onto Friday, I know my track seems a bit boring but I know last time I did WW I found it easier to eat simialr things at the start to shift the weight. Plus I cooked up 6 portions of the veg pasta so had no choice. I will have a treat on Saturday night but not going to go stupid. for my treat on Sat I was thinking chicken shish with no pitta but some rice and salad, does anyone know the points on that? Ill ask for a small one as the Turkish place we go to is a restaurant rather than a take away and their portions are big..

My boyfriend is 6ft 8 so its hard as he can eat what he wants and not put on a single pound (lucky git)..

If anyone has any tips on what im eating I really want to lose and im frightened that as im not exercising at the momet I wont..

Have a great weekend all..

Wow sorry to here about all your injuries! That's terrible :( Well done for trying to get on track though! Just in time for summer :) Make sure you do treat yourself at the weekend- that's what the weeklies are for! Good idea sticking to similar foods to start off. I might start doing that as I find it keeps me on track when I know exactly what I'm having that day and how many points it is.

Best of luck :) :)

Back