Ive dropped off

skinnyone0

:mad::mad::mad:Ive dropped off or should I say jumped off my diet last nite I was soo hungry and ate a whole packet of biscuits...I know what you going to say and I agree Im stupid so today im getting back on the band wagon well hopefully as the nites really kill me soon as 9pm comes Im hungry any tips would be gratefully received to help with this..I feel bloody rotten now dont know why I did it HELP PLEASE..:mad::cry::cry::cry:

What's done is done and you can't go back so forget it and move on..... hopefully you haven't knocked yourself out of ketosis??? if you have then it could be tough. In future if you really need to eat (we've all been there) don't munch biscuits but eat pure protein, ie chicken, ham, scrambled eggs, cheese even....something like that. I've done it on a couple of occassions over the last 10 weeks with no real ill-effects. Don't beat yourself up, it's not the end of the world and you've done brilliantly:D

Forget it.

Get back on the wagon right now, drink lots of water, if you know 9pm is your weak spot do something about it - a walk, a bath, do your nails, make a hot drink - just get cracking and forget about what you did.

And if you DO manage to get away with it, don't do it again thinking you'll be ok again, you won't. You'll just slide down the slippery slope even further. If you reel yourself in now, you've a chance of getting back on track.

Its done, dont beat urself, I stayed steady last week and was devastated and being the emotional eater i am, wanted to reach for the C**e, but this time i didnt as it has never helped me in the past, btw your stats are amazing, you should be the one giving me the tips lol

That was last night forget about it. Most people lapse now and again, I know I do. The smart thing to do is jump straight back on the diet.

I find the evening difficult and I have not got a solution but doing something helps - go for a walk - go online - talk to OH ( as a last resort ofcourse :) ) - play poker on line - just anything that stops thinking of picking because once I start....:sigh:

Please carry on just look at what you have achieved so far

i find i want to munch in the evening ive put it down to routine of what i use to do so i try keep occupied if that fails i go bed but im only on day 6 stick at it x

goals:
make it past day 1 J
Make it past day 3 J
complete 1st week and weight in
Lose ½ stone
lose my 1st stone
get back into my size 20s
Get BMI below 40
lose 2nd stone would like this b4 (cribo)
CHRISTMAS REFEED ?????
lose 2 1/2 stone
Get back into my 18s
lose 3 stone
lose 3 1/2 stone
lose 4 stone
Refeed

Im back on the Lipotrim train again and just getting on with it, no more Im sticking to it now until I reach goal hopefully before xmas thank you for all your encouragement and help Linda

Go Skinnyone!

Well done Linda.. If you feel tempted, log on here and we will shout at you!!! lol

Good luck hun x x x

i seem to be catching the ends of threads when all the best advice has already been given.

Whats done is done. Well done for getting straight back on the wagon, at the end of the day you are only human and these things happen. just keep focused on your goal and you will be able to eat again soon enough. My refeed is now only a few weeks away now, but is shorter than the 14 weeks I was looking at at the start. The end is is sight, so don't trip any more before that finish line.

How's it going Linda? Are you back on track? X

Back