Newbie and so excited!!

Day 7:

Woke up soo hungry today actually thought I was going to collapse, I really didn’t learn from yesterday about eating times and was only able to have breakfast at about 3pm! Had a coke zero in the afternoon to cheer myself up and stuck to rest of the plan as normal (chocolate, banana, strawberry shake). Yay for another 100% day! :D Really cannot wait for my delivery of extra stuff though. It’s my TOM now so will be craving sweet stuff soon so hopefully the bars I’m waiting for will help!

Day 8
Technically today was another 100% day in the sense I didn't break the diet (yayy!). But I have actually developed another problem. Today I only had two of my shake packs. Considering I recently realised I'm on the 4 pack a day plan this isn't great nutrients wise but just the idea of drinking another shake made me feel so sick. I wasn't really hungry either and I'm just so bored of all these shakes. :cry: I ordered some more stuff which I'll be getting on Monday but I don't even know if that'll be good. The most packs I've had in a day has been three (I thought this was the right amount) so I haven't actually had the full amount of my nutrients on any of the days which I think might have been counterproductive and I may have lost less than I should have. And I haven't got on the scales yet because I am just too scared I won't see the results I want to see! :cry:And I also had THREE cans of coke zero today. I have exams coming up so really needed something to keep going through this all nighter. Will this also affect my losses?

I need encouragement ladies!! :wave_cry:

Day 9
Another 100% today (a whole 7 day streak!)...still struggling with the whole having enough packs thing though. Have two more to have but I'm pulling an all nighter due to an exam tomorrow so I will have them through the night to keep up my energy.

Oh and I'm now 13st6lb!! :D

Could you get some vitamin supplements to make sure you're always getting the things you need, and then maybe add in a 200cal meal if you've missed a pack? Just to get you through until you get your products. Well done for sticking :) it takes a bit of getting used to and we all make mistakes along the way until we figure out the rules and what works for us x

Thanks! I've got some multivitamins so hopefully that'll help too! :)

Day 10
Got my new packs today and every single one was horrible :mad: I got cookies and cream bars, sausage mix and hot choc pudding. Not sure whether to experiment with more stuff but really don't want to waste anymore money. I was so frustrated with this and exam stress that I broke and had some chicken. Not a great solution to my problems but I'm not going to beat myself up about it as it's done and I can't take it back (don't want to go down that road again).

Day 11
Another 100% day for me! Down to 13st 3lb :) When will I start to see a really noticeable difference on my body though?? Maybe I should have taken measurements...

Day 10
Got my new packs today and every single one was horrible :mad: I got cookies and cream bars, sausage mix and hot choc pudding. Not sure whether to experiment with more stuff but really don't want to waste anymore money. I was so frustrated with this and exam stress that I broke and had some chicken. Not a great solution to my problems but I'm not going to beat myself up about it as it's done and I can't take it back (don't want to go down that road again).

Day 11
Another 100% day for me! Down to 13st 3lb :) When will I start to see a really noticeable difference on my body though?? Maybe I should have taken measurements...

Pictures?? Have you pics before ya started...?

If not take pictures now and at least ya will have something to compare to later on

Pictures?? Have you pics before ya started...?

If not take pictures now and at least ya will have something to compare to later on

Yes I did take pictures! I didn't think of that, will try and compare now :D

:) How are you getting on, damselx?

:) How are you getting on, damselx?

Hi Empath! I'm getting on pretty well. Thanks for asking :D Trying to lose 3lb the rest of the week to get down to the next stone. How about you?

Day 12
Had two chocolate orange bars throughout the day. I don't particularly like them but they're manageable. Was supposed to have a shake for dinner but my blender has broken! The shake completely exploded everywhere :cry:Was not great but I did not take some my multivitamins today so don't feel too bad about the lack of shake. I also had a coke zero.

Day 13
Could not get round to getting a new blender today so no shakes for me and didn't fancy the chocolate orange bar so I broke and had some chicken. But trying to justify it as it is protein and without it I know I would not have eaten anything else. Got on the scales later tonight and I haven't gone up since my 2 breaks so still remaining positive. Still 13st 3lb....

Day 14
Today has been good so far, I have had a chocolate orange bar. Might try and give the hot choc pud pack another try but I'm still reluctant to after last time. Will be heading over to Tesco tonight for late night shopping to buy myself a new blender so I can go back to having shakes.

Took some more progress pictures and I can't really that much of a difference if I am honest. I'm super busy at the minute but after my work load has simmered down think I might try to do some more exercise....

Oooh - naughty wicked blender!!
I wouldn't worry about the chicken. There's a lot worse than chicken, and it WAS protein, and you mustn't starve either!!
Today sounds great, and I hope you find a new blender soon.

I'm fine. Muddling through. :) Today was good for me.
I've decided to weigh once a week from now on, because weighing every day or two doesn't show any progress, and will just frustrate me :)

Oooh - naughty wicked blender!!
I wouldn't worry about the chicken. There's a lot worse than chicken, and it WAS protein, and you mustn't starve either!!
Today sounds great, and I hope you find a new blender soon.

I'm fine. Muddling through. :) Today was good for me.
I've decided to weigh once a week from now on, because weighing every day or two doesn't show any progress, and will just frustrate me :)

Well done for a good day! That's a good plan...I think I'll do the same too. My next weigh in will be on Monday :D

Back