ive "Girl flu" whats safe to take please on CD?

mrs bear

My word i feel so rough, ive a heavy cold, sicky head, sore throat and 1 of those coughs that isnt a true cough, just a irritating tickle sound. Its nothing to do with the diet (4th week on ss) been 100% ok up till now, its just "girl flu"

So my question is, what can i take to help that isnt going to "upset" the CD? :sick:

Sniffs and coughs. Mrs Bear x x x

me to hun, im just taking parasetomal(sp)

hope you feel better soon.xx

you 2 hunni, hope you feel better soon. x x x

colds must come free with size 14 jeans.lol

well i dread to think what we are going to get when in size 12`s. Think that might be a duvet day lol x x x

im finding this really odd.
i am such a baby hwen it comes to bieng ill, i cant tolerate headaches ect even though ive given birth 3 times, twice without drugs.
any way i too have girl flu (no where near size 14 yet, must be the thought that did it) so was scouring the chemist for something for my throat, but i left empty handed as everything contained sugar and i didnt want to risk coming out of ketosis.
anyway i am bieng a brave little soldier , just demanding tea and sympathy lol.
hope we all start to feel bettter soon .

(((((hugs))))) for every1 feeling poorly today.

Im just off to the doc`s to see what i have and what they can give me...I will let you know when i get back. Keep snug and warm till then x x x

back....

Been given amoxicillin (penicillin) so my new question is, will it be ok to take on CD (ss) or do you think i should have a nibble on something foody?

Oh the joys of being poorly.... hows every1 feeling now? x x x

Back