amoxicillin (penicillin) on CD ss. Please help x

mrs bear

My word i feel so rough, ive a heavy cold, sicky head, sore throat and 1 of those coughs that isnt a true cough, just a irritating tickle sound. Its nothing to do with the diet (4th week on ss) been 100% ok up till now, its just "girl flu"

So my question is, what can i take to help that isnt going to "upset" the CD? :sick:

Just been to the doc`s and been given amoxicillin (penicillin) so my new question is, will it be ok to take on CD (ss) or do you think i should have a nibble on something foody?

i dont no the answer to your question but just wanted to say hope you feel better soon.xx

thanks hunni. how u feeling now yourself? x xx

pretty rough, but im ok, although thats what I said in January just before I had a week in hospital with peaumonia (sp)

sorry to hear your feeling poorly id ring and have a word with your cdc... myself personally if you are ill enough to need antibiotics i myself would up to a different plan which included food that way hopefully recover quicker and not spoil what you have already lost ... hope that helps hope u feel better soon xx

1 thing i do do is listen to my body and my body says rest... Look after yourself 2 x x x

sue, thats what i thought, ive rang my CDC and still waiting for her to get back to me... I will have a little chicken and pop a pill, hot bath then early night and see what 2m brings x x x

Back