Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

amoxicillin (penicillin) on CD ss. Please help x

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mrs bear, 16 September 2008 Social URL.

1. mrs bear

mrs bear Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.13%)
    Diet:
    CD
    My word i feel so rough, ive a heavy cold, sicky head, sore throat and 1 of those coughs that isnt a true cough, just a irritating tickle sound. Its nothing to do with the diet (4th week on ss) been 100% ok up till now, its just "girl flu"

So my question is, what can i take to help that isnt going to "upset" the CD? :sick:

Just been to the doc`s and been given amoxicillin (penicillin) so my new question is, will it be ok to take on CD (ss) or do you think i should have a nibble on something foody?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    i dont no the answer to your question but just wanted to say hope you feel better soon.xx

4. mrs bear

mrs bear Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.13%)
    Diet:
    CD
    thanks hunni. how u feeling now yourself? x xx

5. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    pretty rough, but im ok, although thats what I said in January just before I had a week in hospital with peaumonia (sp)

6. sue121

sue121 always lurkin around!

Diet:
    cambridge
    sorry to hear your feeling poorly id ring and have a word with your cdc... myself personally if you are ill enough to need antibiotics i myself would up to a different plan which included food that way hopefully recover quicker and not spoil what you have already lost ... hope that helps hope u feel better soon xx

7. mrs bear

mrs bear Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.13%)
    Diet:
    CD
    1 thing i do do is listen to my body and my body says rest... Look after yourself 2 x x x

8. mrs bear

mrs bear Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.13%)
    Diet:
    CD
    sue, thats what i thought, ive rang my CDC and still waiting for her to get back to me... I will have a little chicken and pop a pill, hot bath then early night and see what 2m brings x x x

9. Fizzy

Fizzy Silver Member

ITs fine taken whilst on SS

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.