I've got to ask....

I lost 2lbs, I managed to stay on plan most of the time, only treats I really had were some quality street and doritios.
New year could be a different story tho

I gained 2lbs, which I was pleased about, as I expected far far worse. Have been back on track since yesterday, so hoping for a loss next week.

I stayed the same! But have no idea how!

I WI tonight, looking forward to finding out any damage so I can get over it and back to loosing weight. Not sure what the results will be as had a fab loss last week of 4lbs, it's * week, not been very naughty but not had an appetite either so not been able to eat very much. Will let you all know tonight

OMG Congratulations to all of you who have lost or STS, its fantastic. I'm hanging head in shame. To those of us in the gain camp, hope we are all getting back on plan and have a good week this week.

i gained a half last night - and it was my birthday too!!! so i went out and celebrated my mini gain over xmas with a chinese!!! (oops)

x

1lb on, omg now I have 3lbs to go to get my Club 10 which I'd hope to have for the end of the year, oh well now to start back on track and eat more to get those 3 off for next week

my hubby thought i was mad for joining sw the monday before christmas but i went to my first wi monday and i'd managed to lose 7lb, i did go over my syns slightly on christmas day but other than that i managed to stick to the plan-hubby managed to put on 10lb so i'm feeling quite happy with myself

Just got weighed tonight............

and LOST 5 lb !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bunnydance:

Been doing the happy dance and grinning like a loon ever since !!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Well done mumof4girlygirls, that was very brave joining the week before Xmas....So glad you were able to enjoy Xmas and loose weight. I have been back on plan since 27th Dec so hope for a better loss(1lb last week) this week. Well done everyone we are fab.gxxx

Back