Ive Had Enough

Dione

Nearly a yummy Mummy
Well i have done it again, i have been so good since Thursday and then as i am making coffee i eat 4 pringles and 2 minstrels. I am so fed up of this now. I just cant do it anymore. I am sooo close to targetbut then i get to the weekend and it all goes wrong and i eat crap.

I just want to throw in the towel and give up on it all. Ive obviously still got issues with food and i am so scared that as soon as i am maintaing i am going to go back to old ways. Why cant i avoid temptation, why cant i say no??

Its not that i am happy with the way i look yet and i know that i still have a way to go by toning.

I hate dieting now and i am feeling really angry :mad:

Dione weigh in on thursday at 5:30pm hunnie you can and will keep going hun, honestly.!

Have a early nite hun.! stop feeling so angry with yourself now.!

You said you were gonna do this diet propley this time so no more NONSENSE talking ok!! sugar xxx

thanks hun. I did go to bed as was feeling rubbish. I didnt eat anymore which is a good thing. Had a really wierd dream last night that i was shallow hal from the film. I saw myself as skinny but everyone saw me as fat lol it was really mind blowing.

Anyway im going to carry on, i was just having a bad day. I really struggle at the weekend but i dont have to worry about that anymore as i go up to 1000 on Thursday.

Thanks for the telling off hun xxxx truly needed

Hey Dione, 1000 plan is a great one and really enjoyable after after doing ss & 810

Enjoy!

x

Thanks lellyCd, i am really looking forward to it now x

Back