• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Ive Had Enough

Nearly a yummy Mummy
Well i have done it again, i have been so good since Thursday and then as i am making coffee i eat 4 pringles and 2 minstrels. I am so fed up of this now. I just cant do it anymore. I am sooo close to targetbut then i get to the weekend and it all goes wrong and i eat crap.

I just want to throw in the towel and give up on it all. Ive obviously still got issues with food and i am so scared that as soon as i am maintaing i am going to go back to old ways. Why cant i avoid temptation, why cant i say no??

Its not that i am happy with the way i look yet and i know that i still have a way to go by toning.

I hate dieting now and i am feeling really angry :mad:
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Gold Member
Dione weigh in on thursday at 5:30pm hunnie you can and will keep going hun, honestly.!

Have a early nite hun.! stop feeling so angry with yourself now.!

You said you were gonna do this diet propley this time so no more NONSENSE talking ok!! sugar xxx

Nearly a yummy Mummy
thanks hun. I did go to bed as was feeling rubbish. I didnt eat anymore which is a good thing. Had a really wierd dream last night that i was shallow hal from the film. I saw myself as skinny but everyone saw me as fat lol it was really mind blowing.

Anyway im going to carry on, i was just having a bad day. I really struggle at the weekend but i dont have to worry about that anymore as i go up to 1000 on Thursday.

Thanks for the telling off hun xxxx truly needed

Trying to stay healthy!
Hey Dione, 1000 plan is a great one and really enjoyable after after doing ss & 810

Nearly a yummy Mummy
Thanks lellyCd, i am really looking forward to it now x