Jack O'Flaps 1st impressions

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by howdy-doody, 5 June 2008 Social URL.

1. howdy-doody

howdy-doody Eloquent hooligan

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.66%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hmmmm....

Just trying a coconut one... My they are..... interesting !

I'm sure it's LT way to teach you to slow down & chew twelvetymillion times before you swallow (no rude comments ;) )

Sorta salty & sweet at the same time... deffo a nibbler... you wouldn't wanna take a big bite...

But deffo edible... & quite enjoying the texture if not so much the taste...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. serendipity1980

serendipity1980 Full Member

Horrible! I hate them, and the smell off them would send me right off to begin with! They are handy though, for those who like them, if you are eating on the run!

4. maybebabypowell

maybebabypowell Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.53%)
    Diet:
    I dont know now! :(
    Hard to swallow huh - Thats what I tell the old man!!!

I was thinking of getting 2 next week one of each flavour and seeing how I get on with them! No sure such a mixed response from you guys.

5. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    Yeah, LT are very clever....and like you said i love the sweet salty taste.... mind you i love different tastes like that together anyway ..... Had cravings when i was pregnant for mcd's chip dipped in strawbery milkshake and the more salt on the chip the better....mmmmm..still love that now oops!
    after a while you will find you start top have bigger mouthfuls...but then you will want the fj to last longer and take smaller ones again...they become VERY addictive..I have had to wean myself off them mmmm
    Nuts aint i hahah

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.