James' Diary

ur doing brilliantly, congrats

Down to 13st 11lbs on today's weigh in. Starting to slow down a lot now but the diet isn't hard anymore to stick to.

Another 17lbs and then I never (hopefully) have to come back to Lipotrim again.

Well done James, you doing FAB :) x x x

Only 5.5lb this week James :-( I had a slip up earlier in the week but feeling positive about the week ahead and 16.5 lb in two weeks cant be frowned upon - onwards and upwards I guess ! ( or downwards lol ) you won't be here with us much longer at this rate there will be nothing left of you :) lol . Have u got a target weight in mind ?

That's still really good! It'll make it easier to stick to when you keep being told how much you've lost.

As much I enjoy this forum I hope to never have to return to Lipotrim or it when I'm done haha. I think my target was around 12st 12lbs but I'm going to drop it to 12st 8lbs.

I'm staying at my grandmas this weekend and she lives round the corner from my favourite Chinese ever. I'm not hungry or craving one but I keep wondering what would happen if I got one haha

Omg don't do it !!! Don't even think about it that will put the pounds on too lol Chinese is so fattening and greasy I know it would taste good at the time but after you would be miserable kicking yourself and taking days for ketosis to return. We have the rest of our lives for an occasional take away treat when we are are at our targets. You are strong enough to stay 100% xxx

Yeh I won't get one, just always wondered the consequences haha. I can have a Chinese for my cheat meal after I finish this diet and step up at the gym anyway. It can be sort of like my future goal reward.

I weight in for the last time on TRF tomorrow morning, so I'm super excited!!! Looks like I will be lucky if it's 1-2lbs atm, but I'm happy where I am, just wanted a little more 'bounce room' for when I start refeed tomorrow after 27 weeks. This is all possible and I never believed when I started that I could do this. You're right James, the forum is great and it's what has kept me going so long x x x

Oh that must be very exciting/scary! Are you going to be keeping a refeed diary? I'm scared to come off this and mess up refeed and I've only been on it a month. Let me know how you get on!

Off-topic: Anyone else finding problems with their gums on these diet? I know it's because we're not chewing so there's more plaque but seen as we're not allowed to use that Corsodyl mouthwash, what are the options? I don't want to be thin with a ruined mouth :(

Yep, very exciting/scary :) I've set a diary up in the refeed section. I use Listerine for mouthwash btw :)

Only lost 3lbs this week which is crap but it's because I'm coming to the end of it my pharmacist said. Only 12lbs to go in 3-4 weeks and I'm finally free.

Have to use this Corsodyl mouthwash because of my mouth which might be slowing me down but prioritising my mouth over my diet.

Went to my cousins 18th and had a lot of people telling me to come off it and I was too thin which was really annoying me when I know I'm not. Not my job to satisfy them.

Should be done by the last Saturday of this month so already planning my refeed now which I'm scared of. This diet is like a safety blanket for me now.

Hope everyone else had done well this week.

Well done on the 3lbs this week!!! It usually gets slower towards the end. We all want to continue to lose the big numbers, but if you look at what you continue to lose in relation to your lower body weight, you'll be losing about the same percentage each week :) Plan well for your refeed and make sure your head is prepared for the future so you don't just slip back into your old ways. I've not been starving during refeed so far. As always it's one day at a time and I'm sure you're going to do great! :) x

A surprising 5lbs lost this week, not sure where that came from but not complaining! With only 8lbs to lose I'm hoping I can do this in 2 weeks but regardless of my weight I'm still going to go till the end of the month. So that's my last day on Lipotrim TFR on May 31st and the day after (the Saturday) I'll begin my one week refeed. Exciting but also pretty scary too; I've become rather attached to the simplicity to this diet and worried about life after it. I'll have to put as much effort into planning my refeed as I can so that I don't have to ever come back to it.

Hope everyone else's week is going well.

Brilliant James! Just plan as best you can and remember portion sizes are important. Stick to the healthier options and you'll do great :)

IMG_1565.JPGIMG_1576.JPG

Some picture updates (Twitter has a random filter on the first hence the weird colour). I'm mostly pleased about how much weight I've lost off my face as I hated my fat neck and cheeks.

Your really really slim james you could easily stop now! Well done you look great x

Back