Jane Plan

Emmzzi

Hi, I couldn't find a thread for this so hope I am in the right place.

I have loads to lose and don't cope well with making good decisions in the supermarket. So, I am doing Jane Plan, plus a weekly fruit and veg delivery from the milkman (but no milk, oddly!) so I never need to go near a shop or spend time doing more than boiling up some veg.

This is probably my last chance saloon before blowing my savings on surgery. It's expensive, but I am hoping it will be worth it. I will be delighted with 4 stone off although the charts suggest 8 would be better. My weight doesn't stop me doing anything but I'd like to be more comfortable on planes and theme park rides!

I have been doing this around a week; weigh in is Sunday which will be ten days in (and 3 meals out).

So far the food is very tasty (if tiny!) and I'm getting used to smaller portions. I've tried diet chef (and exante and slim and save and and and...) but I like the simplicty and rang better so far. I'm vegetarian trying very hard for vegan, but not stressing too much about the odd tiny biy of dairy in something, as losing has to take priority for now.

Just grabbing breakfast and lunch and chucking them in my work bag is less stressful so far.

Wish me luck please
xx

went out for dinner yesterday as we reckoned we would be stuck inside all weekend! Scales up a it this morning but not too bad :) I am sure it will all even out!

Today I am tucked on the sofa and not going out. I think curry for lunch and lasagne for tea. It is quite reassuring to have 3 weeks meals in the house... even if pricey....

Back