JaneB saying hello to everyone

JaneB

getting there slowly
Hi,
I've just signed up with the forum and am also just starting Slimming World tomorrow. Just thought I would say hello to everyone and hope to get tips, encouragement and inspiration. I have been trying and even sometimes succeeding in losing weight for the past 35yrs, but it seems if I lose the weight it sooner or later comes back. So I have a big challenge ahead but am very determined this time because I have just been diagnosed ‘Diabetes type 2’,.
So the gloves are off now, I’m getting a Wii with the balance step and Wii Fit, as said joining SW and want to lose this time and keep it off, however me and the Wii Fit should be something to see :eek:(blinds are definitely staying closed).

My info;
Married, two grown up kids and four beautiful grandkids, you would think four young grandkids would keep you fit but I just help them eat their sweets...suppose I’ll have to stop now:sigh:..ha.

Hello all:)

Jane

hi jane
just wanted to say hi and good luck. i switched to sw 2 weeks ago and i am enjoying the food and the change. i used to be wii fit hula hoop champ in our house but hehehe i wud say curtains closed i had a near miss myself with the neighbours. determination is the key. me and the kids have been cooking slimming world cakes so we can still enjoy the sweet stuff together.

you can do it xx

Hi

Thanks for your reply and support, i am looking forward to getting started tomorrow will let you know how i get on.

Jane x

Ooooh lookey who I found lol, why you not keeping your diary up to date my lovely ?
I just found this and I intend to be on here every day pushing you along the way, just like you do with me ....put up some of your menu's too..please ...pretty please lol...it's always nice to see what others are doing.
Take care hun, speak soon xxx

Ooooh lookey who I found lol, why you not keeping your diary up to date my lovely ?
I just found this and I intend to be on here every day pushing you along the way, just like you do with me ....put up some of your menu's too..please ...pretty please lol...it's always nice to see what others are doing.
Take care hun, speak soon xxx

Thank lily didn't know what to do about the diarys. but having seen all yours, crumbles and jackie's, I will start tomorrow, didn't think anybody would read them.
Thanks to everyone who has posted a reply will start writing tomorrow.:)

Jane x

Thank lily didn't know what to do about the diarys. but having seen all yours, crumbles and jackie's, I will start tomorrow, didn't think anybody would read them.
Thanks to everyone who has posted a reply will start writing tomorrow.:)

Jane x

I'll look forward to reading it hun xx

I'll look forward to reading it hun xx

:thread_moved: I have started a new thread doing my diary in slimming world food diary section,called JaneB saying hello this is my diary and journey please come and take alook, I would love to read your replies. :)

Jane x

Hi Jane and welcome, you will do great!!

Hi Jane, hope ur having a gd weekend, just wanted to say gd luck x

Back