Jax's Diary

Don't talk twaddle - of course you deserve support, would you like a girdle or a corset;)

So are you going to brave Jimmy Spices on Saturday? It would be really good to meet you:D

Hiya Jax..:)
Glad you are over the chest infection and well done on the 6lbs weightloss..
Enjoy your nights out chuck..bye for now x

Glad you are feeling better.
Wow on the 6lb off - don't worry - sure it has gone for good :)

So glad to hear some news from you and really happy to hear how positive you are feeling. Well done on the weight loss - even if you gain some back because it was the result of your illnesss, you won't gain all that back! Have a great week xx

Don't talk twaddle - of course you deserve support, would you like a girdle or a corset;)

So are you going to brave Jimmy Spices on Saturday? It would be really good to meet you:D
Girdle or corset? decisions, decisions LOL. No wont be able to make it Saturday - nieces engagement party - maybe next time.
Hiya Jax..:)
Glad you are over the chest infection and well done on the 6lbs weightloss..
Enjoy your nights out chuck..bye for now x
Thanks fuzzy - i will enjoy my nights out - have checked menu for friday night and worked out which dish will be least points :D

Glad you are feeling better.
Wow on the 6lb off - don't worry - sure it has gone for good :)
Thanx fitz - much appreciated!
So glad to hear some news from you and really happy to hear how positive you are feeling. Well done on the weight loss - even if you gain some back because it was the result of your illnesss, you won't gain all that back! Have a great week xx
Thanx Rach - I have no intention whatsoever of gaining all that loss back thats for sure!

Thanx Jess.

Another day at work done and dusted, although I feel like I've done 10 rounds with Tyson! So far all going well diet wise, no AP's but tbh am still shattered after being poorly last couple of weeks. Hoping to stay awake long enough for a good couple of hours studying tonight and if this goes to plan then all will be well in my world. Catch up with you all moro xxx

Hi jax well done on 6lbs off!
Wow you are so busy over the next few weeks,i think im old before my time as im fast asleep by 10pm & i wouldnt be able to keep up with your lifestyle!
xx

well done on your resolve with your OU course - you can do it! :)

so looking forward to seeing you - shall i come down friday so you and OH can have a night out and I will have a dvd night with the kiddywinkles, then we can have a night on the saturday? x

Well done on your 6lbs off that's amazing! Hope tomorrow is less hectic for you. xxx

Hi Jax, just caught up with your diary...glad that you are feeling better now! xx

Morning
Hope you have a good Thursday :)

Jolly good lots of visitors and thanks for your support. I was having a fab week until yesterday - my blooming fridge freezer packed up again Tuesday night (it was only fixed in October) so everything in it needed eating so to say I am over points is the understatement of the year - managed to salvage quite a bit of the big meat stuff which was still solid by the time the alarm went off and alerted us that there was a problem - so that got stuck in the big deep freeze quick smart. Unfortunately after work on tuesday I'd done a weekly shop so it was full to the brim - most of the fridge stuff I've put in my porch or garage in sealed boxes in the hope that it will survive but but there were pizzas, cheese, stuffed pasta, frankfurters, yoghurts and puddings all going off and I didnt want to risk sitting in a hopefully cold porch/garage - so :break_diet: again but hey ho am within a stone of my goal so will get back up on the wagon and start again come Monday - have a meal out tomorrow and engagement party saturday to enjoy first!!! Havent had time to do much study this week so am not very happy about that and the next week doesnt look good either but will squeeze some reading in here and there and hope - am a believer in what will be, will be, anyhow so if I'm meant to pass then I will and if I'm not meant to pass then I wont :p

Will be back later to catch up on diaries. Take care xxx

Does this mean you are being treated to a new fridge freezer?
I hope so!
I bl**dy hate it when things go wrong! xx

Morning Jax
Hopeyou are well today- have a great Friday :)

Awww you poor thing i hope you manage to get sorted soon. Hope you have a good weekend. xxx

Back