Jax's Diary

Hope you feel better soon Jax! Did have a long reply planned out in my head but i have forgotten it ALL! LOL x

LOL happens to the best of us, especially with age! Thanx - am beginning to feel human - went back to bed again for a few hours and fell asleep before head hit pillow.

Update on my challenge for a wii:-

Just received an email from ebay for a 15% off voucher - so currently trying to hatch another plot to get OH to cave in and agree to getting a wii for chrimbo cos at the moment this is the extent of the exercise I'm doing :devilangel:Am sure OH is the devil in disguise at the mo - he really is not playing ball!!!:p

keep going - you'll break him eventually - they all break :D

have a nice night.. hope you're feeling better! If not.. get your hubbie to run around after you.. you know the drill ;) :whip:

love Rach xxx :)

OH sat in front of TV with beer in hand watching footie - Am praying his team wins so he'll be in a good mood, then when he's had another beer and a nice dinner, I'll try again! Girls are still using the pretend wii when he's around but its having zero effect on him. Fingers and toes crossed :) xxx

Hey Jax, wanted to say hello. I miss you girls when I am at work! Sounds like you are really piling it on with OH. Love the beer and footie idea. Maybe you could add something else to the mix later on tonight ;) After that treat how could he say no? :D

Maaaaayyyybe, he has bought you one already? As a surprise? If the above treat doesn't work then he must have as anyman would give in after that ;)

Woooo hooooo it worked!!! :bliss:He said Yes to the wii and wii fit!!! :D My girls are going to be so thrilled :family2: Now all I need to do is work out what what the heck I need!

Hey Lea - miss you too sweetie - just read your thread - glad Billy is on the mend and hopefully Cora will be soon too :) xxx

About time!!!!!!!!!! Whoooohooooo! Well done you. Ho did he manage to cave in? I bet he was fed up of the moaning lol :D So pleased for you :D

About time!!!!!!!!!! Whoooohooooo! Well done you. Ho did he manage to cave in? I bet he was fed up of the moaning lol :D So pleased for you :D
:eek: I didnt moan at all - believe me with my OH that would not have been the approach! Just waited for him to be in a good mood - when he got the result he wanted on the footie - I knew I was in with a chance - that and a nice dinner. That combined with my girls efforts over the past ten days or so of playing on our DIY wii fit lol just finished him off :D:D:D

yay to the wii and wii fit! :D if you have problems getting hold of a wii fit let me know - can get mate Becca to grab one as she works in Game :) x

Yeeeeey good news about the Wii! All of this talk about it is making me want one. xx

Yeeeeey good news about the Wii! All of this talk about it is making me want one. xx

I know - have just ordered it online - can't wait for it to arrive - working full time and not having a gym anywhere near me makes exercise at this time of the year a nightmare!

noticed u already orded it hun were frm... just let u no ebay do wii consols with the wii fit as bundles could save a few poundsxx

noticed u already orded it hun were frm... just let u no ebay do wii consols with the wii fit as bundles could save a few poundsxx
Thanx - did have a look at Ebay first but with P&P on top it worked out about the same as Game online (free P&P) - granted its not got quite as many games with it but at least with Game I definitely get the extended warranty - my girlies use the PS2 so much that we're on our 3rd in as many years!

Rach helped me choose it bless her - got wii console and wii fit package with a range of extra remotes/controls, and games - well happy :D

ooo sounds good :) rach a wee darlin isnt she! awww ur girls r gonna b ova da moon u can get hoolahoopin with da rest of us xx

So glad you have ordered you Wii. Can't wait to hear the reaction from your girls! Have fun :)

ooo sounds good :) rach a wee darlin isnt she! awww ur girls r gonna b ova da moon u can get hoolahoopin with da rest of us xx
Yep Rach is an absolute diamond but we best whisper cos otherwise her head will get so big she wont fit back through the door and I'll be stuck wiv her in here forever :p - Only joking Rach - Love ya to bits :D

So glad you have ordered you Wii. Can't wait to hear the reaction from your girls! Have fun :)
Its only been a few hours tonight after school but I just wanna tell them but I cant! And I'm the worlds worst at keeping a secret!!!!

I have just sat and watched the most depressing and emotional film in the world - PS I love you - I went through half a box of Kleenex and that wasnt through this flipping virus just balling my eyes out. It is official I am now an emotional wreck! :cry::cry::cry:

Yep Rach is an absolute diamond but we best whisper cos otherwise her head will get so big she wont fit back through the door and I'll be stuck wiv her in here forever :p - Only joking Rach - Love ya to bits :D

Its only been a few hours tonight after school but I just wanna tell them but I cant! And I'm the worlds worst at keeping a secret!!!!

I have just sat and watched the most depressing and emotional film in the world - PS I love you - I went through half a box of Kleenex and that wasnt through this flipping virus just balling my eyes out. It is official I am now an emotional wreck! :cry::cry::cry:

what did i tell you? :p no sympathy!

also.. i thought you might like to see this :D

Christmas-Present.jpg

Hello, my name is Present. I am looking for a new home with a nice family who will pay lots of attention to me and appreciate me.. if you have any spare room in your house - i dont take up very much space and I dont cost anything - so please give Rach your address.

lots of love,

Present :wave_cry:

Back