Jax's Diary

Have you been repping? Perhaps you need to spread it about less :p

small amount of pee escaped there :8855:

omg.. I repped Jax.. that means I have it too! :D

WI this morning went as I expected, well actually better than I had expected. I STS which is good as I was dangerously under points whilst ill during the early part of last week and then had the blip at the carvery at weekend. So quite chuffed to have not gained :) Anyways catch up with everyone elses diaries later - need to get back to work and I dont have the car today - so will need to have a nice brisk walk back :D xxx

Well done on the STS hun! Hope you have been feeling good today! :)xx

Have you been repping? Perhaps you need to spread it about less :p

small amount of pee escaped there :8855:

omg.. I repped Jax.. that means I have it too! :D

Lol! You girls make me laugh! :8855:

Thanks so much hun. Means a lot especially with all that you have going on at the moment.

WI this morning went as I expected, well actually better than I had expected. I STS which is good as I was dangerously under points whilst ill during the early part of last week and then had the blip at the carvery at weekend. So quite chuffed to have not gained :) Anyways catch up with everyone elses diaries later - need to get back to work and I dont have the car today - so will need to have a nice brisk walk back :D xxx

Well done on the STS hun! x

morning! hope you are having a great day :D I am running up the stairs now to prance about in my jimmy-jamborees and text you! xx

well done on ur sts this week xx

Hey hun, hope you've had a good day? xxx

How are you this Morning? xx

Are you ok Jax? I hope things are alright x Let us know how you are doing....

Jax my little angel. Hope your okay!

Maybe the sad mood is because she cant get to Glasgow to meet me and Rach and Sandy and Jen:sigh:.

Remember the make-shift Wii.... well let me introduce you to the make-shift Jax ....

We'll set a chair aside for you and we will buy a drink and some crisps and everything!xx:D

we'll cheer her up Em, we've still got London yet! :D

hope you're okay hunny, dont forget just ring me if you need anything :D xxx

we'll cheer her up Em, we've still got London yet! :D

hope you're okay hunny, dont forget just ring me if you need anything :D xxx

London? London? Confuzzled!:sigh: x

getting confused :p London / Metro centre in summer.. i'm not used to having a social calendar! :p

hiya Jax! :D how has your day been? x

Hi Jax - I just want to say hello. Miss you! x

:hide: Hi guys - am fine just havent got round to updating diary for a few days - :thankyou: for caring.

Visit to GP did not go well at all but still sticking to points after a mini-blip on Tuesday night.

Hope you're all well :)

:D :flirt2: lub you too Jax haha!

glad you've had a good day :)

Back