Jax's Diary

Sounds like you all had a lovely time Jax. Well done on casting aside the cashew nuts x

Hey Jen, I cracked up when I read that about peanuts - last night I picked up the jar of honey roasted cashews and peanuts and handed them to OH saying - I've come to the conclusion that these are glitter-reincarnated - get rid or hide them!!!
:D

Adam just introduced me to honey roasted cashews :( B-tard. So yummy!

Another day passes just within points and with an hour dutifully undertaken on the wii fit - 4 APs but unfortunately all eaten or drunk :rolleyes: I've never eaten or drunk my APs before but being christmas it has made a nice little extra :D

Not looking forward to WI tomorrow as I feel heavier and clothes a tad tighter but will brave it anyway. Am determined not to venture back into the 17's ever again. Dont think I've done that much damage but will find out soon enough.

Tomorrow will be spent cooking - have several dessert dishes to make for a 50th Bday party on Tuesday. Why, oh why am I put on pudding duty - fudge tart, cheesecake, trifle x 2 (1 traditional and 1 orange/lemon) and a double chocolate cake. Why couldnt I have been asked to do cheese and biscuits or salad duty - the former I could have just bought en route to party and the salad would have been free pointed. Heaven help me!!!

Then on Tuesday of course we have the party itself - an all day event, buffet style, from midday onwards! Also for some strange reason OH and I decided to get married on this day many moons ago so we are going out for a meal on Tuesday evening - I have positively insisted that we go for a Chinese but the restaurant he's chosen only does a set menu and last time I went even though I was religiously careful and only had a little of each dish I still racked up nearly 40 points - maybe I should skip the crispy duck pancakes they were the points-crippling last time - but they are also my favourite dish :confused: Think the halo might slip over the next few days!

New years Eve wont be a problem as we dont normally do anything other than a few glasses of the red stuff at home having used our babysitting credits the night before ;)

Then at some point over the next week or so will have the in-laws over for the day - full 3 course meal; oh boy roll on Monday week!

Hope everyone else is having a great time and staying more or less on track :) xxx

Good luck for tomorrow Jax! Sounds like you have done so well even pointing this week!

Oh I had to Lea, the day I stop pointing will be the day the diet/ maintaining ends and the pounds start piling on again. I know that much from experience. It doesnt matter if I go over the points like I have over chrimbo I just need to be aware of how over the points I go. I will be pointing til the day I die LOL its the only way for me! :D

Woo hoo. Am over the moon! :bliss:I have somehow lost a pound - must still be shedding glitter!!!

Will gain over the next week for sure as I have a worse week than chrimbo week - lots of parties, cake/pudding making and meals out :candledinner: etc but hey-ho this weeks pound lost gives me a bigger cushion between where I am now and the 17's so I'm absolutely thrilled :party0019:

well done Jax! :D so proud of you! xxx

shes team 2, that was me! :D LOL.

Well done hun, thats wonderful news. Enjoy your week of partying.
Thanks Keisha - believe me I will!!!
Fantastic Jax, well done! :)
Thanks hun - still cant quite believe it :)

well done!!!!!!!

xx
Thanks hun
woo hoo!! well done honey!!! :D
We are the glitter queens hey - bet it comes back to bite us next week though LOL
Well done you. That is fab. Sooo pleased for you xxx
Thanks hun - hope you got another walk in today :)
well done Jax! :D so proud of you! xxx
Thanks Rach, am quite proud of myself!!!
I saw that rep comment jax you git!:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:
Err - have repped ya but dont think it was me LOL
shes team 2, that was me! :D LOL.
Mighta guessed you'd have something to do with it :p
well done hun.xxx
Thanks Susan
Well done Jax

M
Thanks M - Team 2 here we come!

yayyyyy a lbs brill well done!! xx

Back