Jax's Diary

Happy new year. hope it's a good one xx

Happy New year Jax xxx

Hiya. If you want the sig I have (SIMPLY THE BEST) on yours just Click and hold the name on my sig and drag it to where you edit your sig (User CP ) and just save. Simple.

ONE SLEEP! :D xxx

Have just had the most awful "diet" evening possible - all my resolve and willpower has disappeared and I've blown it totally :17729: Stress always was my biggest downfall and I dread to think what Monday is gonna bring :confused:

I just ate enough steak pie for 500....going to pretend that puff pastry is actually quite good for you! lol!

I just ate enough steak pie for 500....going to pretend that puff pastry is actually quite good for you! lol!
Not just me then! Have downed a bottle of wine, that packet of honey roasted cashews I asked OH to dispose of and oodles upon oodles of chocs - guess old habits die hard or in my case just lie dormant until a trigger appears. Sorry captain!

But puff pastry can't be fattening its too light to be and don't forget the chocolate will only be fattening if it stayed in your mouth more than 30 seconds, which is impossible!! So you're both fine !!;)

Karen

hey teamie hehe! Hows ur week going x

I'm sure you will get back to it today! It was only a blip and we all have them. Its hard this time of year with all the goodies around the house.

I think we just need to draw a discrete veil over you, Rach and Jen until Monday when you will hopefully have clear heads and be ready to face the rest of the dieting world ready to lead from the front.

Take care

M

A belated Happy New Year hun! xxx

You are human hun. We all do it. Don't worry. I have been a pig for the last 2 weeks and trying my best to pull it back as best I can but not too sure if it is possible lol.

Regardless, good luck for Monday and don't worry. I think there are a lot of us in the same boat.

hello you, in the BT but got home safely :) hope you are good xxx

Back