Jax's Diary

Jax, that is an amazing achievement - you should be rightly proud of yourself.

Thanks for the birthday card - it was such a lovely thought to send it. xxx

Thank you so much everyone!!! Have just logged on for the first time in about ten days and I'm very grateful for your support in my absence. Your posts have inspired me to climb back on the wagon and not go into total free-fall :eek:

Unfortunately I've just had about the worst ten days possible, both diet-wise and emotionally, but i guess they both go hand in hand! I got back from a family buffet birthday party on easter saturday - well chuffed as I'd managed to cope with just carrot, celery, cucumber sticks and low fat dip! Had a message from my mum on answerphone to say my dad was ill with a high temperature, vomiting and stomach pains and she'd meet me at the hospital (two hour drive away). Spent most of the Easter weekend flitting between here and there and eating MaccieD's and whatever from the chip shop I could cram in this huge orifice I call a mouth. Came home when I thought he was okay and had a reasonable Tuesday points wise and having been assured from mum that my dad was well enough off I toddled down to London on Wednesday to see my niece/nephew - picked them up and enroute to Pizza Hut got another phone call to say my dad had been rushed back in; apparently GP took one look at him and decided he needed a 999 ambulance as he was jaundiced. So drove back to P'boro, dumped DD's at sister in laws and drove on 2 hours to hospital. Luckily it wasn't liver failure which they'd first thought and he stabilised after i.v. antibiotics. He finally came home at weekend and fingers crossed he appears to be doing okay. He's still got a temperature but he is no longer yellow or vomiting. I came home last night to a mountain of washing and housework - not a clean cup or plate in the cupboard - men hey!!! Funnily neither of my two sisters even turned up at the hospital nor at my mum and dads to see how he was. They rang occasionally saying ... if you want me just ask! Deep joy!

Anyways back to work in morning and I'm a darn sight more stressed now than I was when we broke up two weeks ago!!!

Anyway needless to say diet not going according to plan and I missed my WI this weekend - sorry Jen/Team 2 if its still up and running??? Hopefully will STS by the time I WI again next weekend. No chance of any exercise this week as my DD (when told she could have something out of the "goodie" cupboard) stood on a stool, over-balanced and fell ... I managed to catch DD but not the stool ... which landed on my foot and is badly bruised and I wouldnt be surprised if my second toe is broken as its blooming painful - have spent nuff time in hospitals over last ten days and not sure they will do anything for it anyhow so stearing well clear!!! Anyway it'll give the kids a laugh at school moro wiv me hobbling around AGAIN like an ole geriatric woman!

Will try and get back to posting/reading diaries tomorrow night and thanx again to you all for your support. *Big Hugs*

Sorry you've had such a bad week. How sad your sisters aren't very supportive. Hope your dad gets better and your able to relax a little more x

p.s. thanks for the rep x

love you Jax - glad you're okay after such a bad week xxx :)

P.S hope your toe is better soon xxx

Huge hugs to you xx

Hope things are now brighter for you.

Good luck with getting back on the wagon xx

:hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99: sounds like you have had a hell of a time and coped so well - well done for getting back on the wagon in style - and 25% body weight lost is a hell of a achievement - well done!

Oh, no - poor you.

Sorry to hear about your dad - hope he is properly back on the mend.

You have been doing so well - this little blip will be nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Surely there must be some pics of this new figure that's emerging???? xx

Jax just ignore Rosie she's pitcure mad!!

What a traumatic week you have had with builder problems and your poor dad. I'm so glad he's on the mend again and hope that your toe will be as well soon.

Thanks for the etxts while i was in hospital to have taken time to do that in the midst of all tht going on was heroic and much appreciated.

Take care

M

Aw sorry to read about your dad, Jax. What a panic you must have been in. Fingers crossed he recovers quickly. He's lucky to have you caring about him. Sisters/brothers - what can I say:(. As for the mess you came home to - :mad:! Men:sigh:. Wot are they for?:confused:

AJ

Sorry you've had such a bad week. How sad your sisters aren't very supportive. Hope your dad gets better and your able to relax a little more x

p.s. thanks for the rep x
Thanks for your support - The rep was the least I could do!

love you Jax - glad you're okay after such a bad week xxx :)

P.S hope your toe is better soon xxx
Thanks angel, still cant get over how well you've done this week! Flipping fantastic. And we weigh exactly the same!!!
Huge hugs to you xx

Hope things are now brighter for you.

Good luck with getting back on the wagon xx
Thanks Deana, hope your re-start goes well hun!
:hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99: sounds like you have had a hell of a time and coped so well - well done for getting back on the wagon in style - and 25% body weight lost is a hell of a achievement - well done!
Thanks Saraian - good to see you back :)
Oh, no - poor you.

Sorry to hear about your dad - hope he is properly back on the mend.

You have been doing so well - this little blip will be nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Surely there must be some pics of this new figure that's emerging???? xx
Thanks Rosie, sorry pics are a no can do ... would break the camera hun!
Jax just ignore Rosie she's pitcure mad!!

What a traumatic week you have had with builder problems and your poor dad. I'm so glad he's on the mend again and hope that your toe will be as well soon.

Thanks for the etxts while i was in hospital to have taken time to do that in the midst of all tht going on was heroic and much appreciated.

Take care

M
Dont worry M, I have no intention of posting pics lol. As for the texts last week it was my pleasure. Hope you're doing well.
Aw sorry to read about your dad, Jax. What a panic you must have been in. Fingers crossed he recovers quickly. He's lucky to have you caring about him. Sisters/brothers - what can I say:(. As for the mess you came home to - :mad:! Men:sigh:. Wot are they for?:confused:

AJ
Thanks AJ, and tbh am not quite sure what men are for cos they certainly dont seem to have many uses in my book at the moment (apart from my dad of course)!

Thank you all for popping in. Got a text from Rach first thing this morning announcing her fan-flipping-tastic WI result!!! Spurred me on to take the plunge and get on the wii to see how much damage the last ten days had done - Well, stress obviously agrees with me as I have somehow lost a pound??? Which means I now weigh 200 pounds exactly and have lost 25% of my starting bodyweight :eek: Well if anything was gonna get me firmly and swiftly back on the wagon that was - A 100% day and halo firmly polished and back in place :D

Think I have made my point that I was not happy with the state of the place when I got back at weekend as OH has decided to try and get a child-sitter and take me out for a meal :confused: at the weekend. Unfortunately he's decided it has to be a curry oh well best grin and bare it I suppose :p So going to have to try and save some points every day this week in readiness.

Anyways hope everyone is having a good week - will try and pop into some diaries before bedtime. Thanks again for your wonderful support xxx

Hey Jax, Im Ruth, Ive just been reading some of your posts. I hope your dad is on the mend. All I can say about siblings is FAMILIES you cant live with them and you cant live without them!

Try not to stress too much, life has a funny way of throwing things at us just to make sure we are listening.. dont worry you'll get back on the wagon

Aww well done on your weightloss result and the 25% :D
Hope you have a lovely meal too at the w/end.
have a lovely day xx

Well done on the pound loss and the 25% body loss mark. That is an amazing achievement. Good luck this week xx

Thanks guys. Life is still all over the place here with tummybugs doing the round robin mid-week and my dad in and out of hospital still :cry:. WI however this morning was good; another 2lbs down, so under 200 lbs for the first time in just under ten years :D

However, fully expect to gain next weekend as tomorrow I am going out to an eat as much as you like Indian buffet with OH and that is exactly what I intend to do! I know I should be good and stick within points but I've been doing this without a big blow out since October and OH doesnt arrange babysitters that often so I'm having tomorrow officially off diet with a kickstart week next week in the hope of doing some damage limitation - will suffer the consequences whatever they might be at next WI!!!

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend - will catch up on diaries as and when over the weekend xxx

Well done Jax you deserve that loss. Just go and enjoy the Indian buffet and you can easily pull back next week to compensate. You need that treat

Good luck

M

hope you have a lovely time! next time i come down, i'll see if i can stay for another day and you and OH can go out one night and me and the kids can stay in and battle it out on the wii :D least i can do if you're housing me for the night :D

hope you're alright, love always,

Rach xxx :)

ENJOY that indian buffet, hun! I intend to treat myself to a visit in a couple of weeks - why not?;)

AJ

p.s. my husband showed me wot men r for last night:eek:.

Hi Jax - very very well done on the weight loss, you should be very proud.

Sorry to hear about your dad - it's not gall bladder is it? I had very similar symptoms a few years ago and that's what mine turned out to be x

Hi Jax

Congrats on losing 25% of your body weight ... that's huge ... oh I don't mean that's a huge amount of weight - I mean it's a huge achievment :D

Hope you enjoyed your blow out - as it's the first since Ocotober you really earned it!!

Have a great week

Twigs
xx

Bloomin marvellous results these last couple of weeks Jax - and even if you won't post any new pics, I will still post on your diary....not going to sulk too badly.

You must look really different though to when we saw you in Jan - it would just be nice to see the transformation in progress. We will need to have another meet up then to see you in person.

Think that enjoying the delights of the all you can eat buffet is the only option. You have been a total WW angel since october and one night won't destroy your hard work.

Must be nice to be 198lbs... xx

Back