Jax's Diary

hello, just popping in with a big hug for you :) **hugs**

aww thats brilliant news about your job hun :D dont worry about the weekend its only one weekend and I think as long as you're back on your points there shouldnt be a need to save loads as its just another stress on top of all the others you have!

Is the numeracy test the same as what I have to sit to be able to be recommended for QTS? x
Thanx Rach, I am so relieved it's untrue! Stresses are evening themselves out nicely although eating/drinking not quite returned to "diet standards" but still back to normal quantities :) Dont think it is the same numeracy test - QTS numeracy is somewhat more complex.

Anyhow hope you're doing well angel and recovering from your retail therapy :D
Morning

Good to hear that all is well now - sure you will easy put right the weekends eating - I can't save if I go wrong, I get too hungry - you've done so well before you will do soon enough xx
Thanx Fitz, managed to claw back for three days and then had mini blips thurs and fri - think because I'd over-clawed for three days. Hey ho - hopefully all back to normal now.
Hi Jax

Glad the tress is fading. Don't get wound up about the course just take it one day at a time. How about doing the 5 week thing when the OU are into downtime between Nov-Feb that should help. Or whenever your course downtime is, it gets confusing noe with more than one start date per year.

I'm sure you will cope with the food blip, getting back on track is the most important thing and you'll be fine

M
Thanks M, great idea but downtime is not til end of May and I think that will be too late to get results. Need to start applying for new jobs in time to start in September as current contract expires end of academic year but I'm a lot less stressed about it all now and hopefully firmly back on track this week.
hello, just popping in with a big hug for you :) **hugs**
Thanks hun, hugs gratefully received :D

Managed to claw enough back this week for a STS which I'm delighted with when I consider what damage could have been done! :D:D:D

This week is a little less hectic so hope to be back on track and showing a movement on the scales in the right direction come next weekends WI. Hopefully I should find time to pop into diaries a little more this week :)

well done on your STS Jax thats brilliant :) sending lots of love to you and my little adopted angels :D xxx

Well done on your sts my dear and hope things are okay after your bad news! *hugs* xx

Hey Jax thanks for dropping by my diary :) .. My daughter is fine now, It turned out to be Gutate Psoryisis was a nightmare for 4 months bless her but she is all clear now! .. Just have to hope she doesnt get tonsilitus again! ...

hello :)hope you are still going strong? xxx

well done on your STS Jax thats brilliant :) sending lots of love to you and my little adopted angels :D xxx
Thanx angel - girls keep asking when auntie Rach is coming to stay ???
Well done on your sts my dear and hope things are okay after your bad news! *hugs* xx
Thanx - all is good now :)
Hey Jax thanks for dropping by my diary :) .. My daughter is fine now, It turned out to be Gutate Psoryisis was a nightmare for 4 months bless her but she is all clear now! .. Just have to hope she doesnt get tonsilitus again! ...
So glad she's fine - fingers crossed those naughty germs stay away!
hello :)hope you are still going strong? xxx
All going well thanx even if I did go over points by 20 on Saturday - oops and no thats not a typo - 40 flipping points in one day - but hey ho well on the way to clawing them back and earning some extra AP's. OH went out to tesco for something nice for dinner and I said no pudding just get something low in points, and mentioned that chinese was good. He brings back a meal for 2 chinese bag with one extra dish - grand total of 23.5 points! Add in a bottle of wine and hey ho double points for the day. Mind you it was very nice :p

Work today was interesting; kiddies were off the wall - I tell you something must have been in the water over the weekend round here because the little darlings were high as kites and nowt we tried was ground them! Add in the fact the computer in the class got a little too hot for comfort and needed unplugging quick smart when it started giving off a burning smell quickly followed by a mini eruption of smoke :eek:

Diet/exercise-wise all good. Had a quick look at my OU course and realised I only have half the books and study topics - does this mean I only need do half the work :rolleyes: Anyways absolutely bushwacked so gonna grab an early night xxx

dont blame you!

tell them Aunty Rach will defo be coming soon cause I miss you all loads! Work have "lost" my holiday form so none of my holidays are booked in, including Brum so i've gone offit :p am i still good to come down for a weekend sometime? shall i just get my hols form and then see whats best for you when i get it? xxx

Hey Rach - Over a weekend is great, in fact prob best; as the girls would not be impressed to have to go to school when their fav auntie is down! Just throw some dates my way and I'll have a look at the calender and we'll take it from there - Cant wait to see you - even considered driving across to Brum :eek: now I must be desperate to see you!

Not sure how but I lost 1lb this week - I was over points for the week by at least a days worth if not more! Just hope it doesnt come back to haunt me next week.

Going out for lunch at Prezzo's today and then a long walk round town window shopping to burn some of it off - think I'm gonna go for the bruschetta and chicken caesar salad and keep fingers crossed that I break even over the day having earnt 2.5 APs on the bike this morning. Anyways best get a wiggle on - will pop into other diaries later x

Hiya

well done on your loss this week :)

hope you enjoy your lunch as well, we have a prezzo here but never been in it, is it nice?
x

Well done on another 1lb off

Enjoy lunch & shopping x

never heard of Prezzo's.. will have to scout it out!

looking now, and thinking I could come up Fri 30th, and leave Sun 1st? x

Hiya sorry for not dropping by sooner...so many diaries and not enough time!

Well done on yer weightloss this week and i hope you have a nice evening..
Thanks for visiting my diary xx :)

Hiya

well done on your loss this week :)

hope you enjoy your lunch as well, we have a prezzo here but never been in it, is it nice?
x
Thanks - Prezzo is quite nice - Italian - but they had a special on; starter, main course and a drink for a tenner - now that made it very nice!!!
Well done on another 1lb off

Enjoy lunch & shopping x
Thanks Fitz - Had fab time - dont get to spend much 1:1 time with OH without girls around so was very nice!
Hiya Hun
Congrats on the lb off :D
Cath xox
Thanks
never heard of Prezzo's.. will have to scout it out!

looking now, and thinking I could come up Fri 30th, and leave Sun 1st? x
Hey Rach, those dates are fine by us!!! So looking forward to it!!! Would like to point out that it's Halloween and we dont really do nowt - vague recollection that you like to celebrate big time so let me know if yr still up for it! Dont wanna get girls all excited if you havent realised LOL.

Weekend went far too quickly; spent most of it knee deep in study books etc but did have a fab lunch and window shopping spree on saturday.

Got in from work tonight and fridge-freezer has packed up :cry:- Most of the food has defrosted so cooking/saving what I can but its not all bad as its under an extended warranty thingy. Just need to sit tight until engineer rings hopefully with an appt one day after school. Need to try and cancel my tesco shopping delivery tomorrow - have enough food going off as it is - dont need anymore! So handy hints on how not to eat food when it's there literally going off in front of you gratefully received! In meantime there's a cheesecake, amongst other things, that needs eating (well it is a tesco light choices one!)

we'll all be round in 5 then.........

woohoo! will come down ready in my halloween outfit :D

and no, i dont mind :) if the kids wanna do pumpkins though, i am totally ace (rubbish) at them :D

Fab - thats a date then - fraid will be no to the pumpkins - am kinda allergic ... used to love carving them out at playgroup years back but then got this bizarre skin rash on my hands one year, so wore gloves the following year but my eyes streamed, following year I avoided altogether and still found my eyes streaming and difficulty breathing when just in the same room. So fraid its a no go on the pumpkin front :sigh: but all else is good. Let me know what time your trains are in/out so the girls can plan your itinary - now will it include a trip to the carvery?

carvery! <3 oh yes please :D or wasnt there somewhere else you said was nice? i cant remember :p

and forgot about your pumpkin thing.. i was thinking it was BNS but its anything seedy isnt it.. neeps it is then :D

Back