Jax's Diary

carvery! <3 oh yes please :D or wasnt there somewhere else you said was nice? i cant remember :p

and forgot about your pumpkin thing.. i was thinking it was BNS but its anything seedy isnt it.. neeps it is then :D

Carvery is only within walking distance or there's takeaway or various restaurants including chinese buffet in town. Dont mind depends on pennies really.

Am not a happy bunny at moment bills coming out of my ears; problem with drains a couple of weeks ago - called out dynorod who sorted problem but said they needed to put camera down drain to check if tree roots had damaged pipes - not had bill for this or result of camera as yet. At weekend washing machine packed up - under guarantee but cant come out til saturday - the pain side of working in a school. Then the other night the fridge freezer decides it doesnt wanna work - so another bill - indesit said they'd send man after school today - but he came at 11am this morning whilst at work - Indesit can only try again but not til friday :confused: Not a happy bunny at all. However, on the plus side I am not letting this affect my eating habits, I can control what I put in my mouth (even if I had a few choice words coming out of it aimed at the silly man from Indesit who really needs to learn to tell the time!). Anyways nuff said - back to work before I get the sack and I need to walk as OH has car and when I went to get bike out of garage this morning it had a puncture :cry:

Last edited:
aww no! i know the feeling on telling the time.. i was promised a call back from insurance yesterday before 7pm, so they called today at 11 when i had already explained that i was only contactable after half 4 monday to friday :p

hope everything gets sorted soon! xxx

Oh dear :( It's all coming at once eh? :hug99:
Thanks hun - hope all well your end!
aww no! i know the feeling on telling the time.. i was promised a call back from insurance yesterday before 7pm, so they called today at 11 when i had already explained that i was only contactable after half 4 monday to friday :p

hope everything gets sorted soon! xxx
Hope you got hold of your insurance by now - what is latest on your car? I'm still sitting tight waiting for repair man - on a positive they are supposed to be coming out today after 3.15 and there has been no calling card left as yet so I am assuming I havent missed them LOL. Time will tell though and at least I can tell the time!

haha! hope they show up for you! :) been in touch with my solicitors today and am claiming both for car damage and personal injury so i hope the b*tches insurance goes up loads! :D so far i've been told:

police traced her as Samantha Tate, reg j90 Eld, insurance say she says shes Samantha Tilt, reg j90 Ald, she gave me the wrong number when we exchanged details, and at the scene she admitted liability, then on the phone to police i reversed into her, then on the phone to insurance she wasnt sure if i reversed or rolled back into her.. funny that! :p

we still okay for halloween weekend then? Cause i will get my train tickets booked if we are x

Def ok for halloween! Book those tickets and let me know times so girls can plan every minute lol. OMG what a nutter that woman is - hope it all turns out well for you. Fridgefreezer engineer turned up but alas didnt have the vital part on his van - has ordered it but wont be back to fix it til middle of next week when part available - deep joy! Bit of a nightmare at moment round here lol. Hope you have a great weekend xxx

WI this morning showed a 6lb loss ??? Not sure where this came from but have got on and off my wii several times and the same result comes up! If it's a true reading then it brings me nicely to 7 stone loss just in time for my year anniversary on Tuesday and down to a BMI of 25 :D:D:D Am not getting too excited though just in case it's a bogus wi result and it comes back to bite me on the bum next week with a gain LOL - this 6lbs is just too good to be true!!!

Anyways - washing machine is fixed this morning, still no results on drain problem from dynarod but then no bill either so all good there! Blooming fridge freezer needs a new compressor which wont be available until Weds and engineer cant come until Friday - hopefully after school hours but again they can't promise :confused: That will be almost two weeks without a fridgefreezer! Just thought - maybe not having a fridgefreezer is somehow good for weightloss :rolleyes:

Nothing whatsoever planned this week which is probably a good thing as I'm up to my eyes in my OU course and another work related course I'm on.

Hope everyone has a great weekend - will try and get round some diaries when I need a break from the books xxx

omg Jax thats fantastic! I am sooooooo pleased for you! :D cant believe how close you are to goal! i am so proud of you :) we'll have to organise January sales shopping for you if not before then! xxx

Hiya Jax...
Wowwwwwwwwww well done that is fantastic....shame you being allergic to pumpkins are you allergic to BNS too??
have a fab w/end xx

OMG!! How good is that!! Well done!! 7 stone...always someone about to steal your thunder! lol! :p
Well done angel, thats fantastic news!! xx

7 stone is brilliant Jax both you and Jen have done so well this year, both almost at goal. What a celebration that will be!!!!

Take care

M

Well done you - if thats what Wii says then Wii must be right - thats fantastic - you must be feeling so pleased - big big cheer xx

hello! i am all booked up - grabbed a bargain first class seat on the way there - how good am i? :D

will be in to you for around 5pm on the 30th, hope thats okay as i cant get uni off :( and will be leaving sunday at about 6pm i think it is? xxx

Hi Jax

I've just been catching up on some of your diary, sorry have not been around before Bad Claire Bear :mad:

I was just wanting to say well done on your amazing loss so far! 7 stone is absolutely amazing and 6lbs in a week, jeez it's fantastic. And to have done so well in a year, well you truely are an inspiration. :p

Huge well done, and I promise I will try to keep up with your diary from now on :D

Also hope everything gets sorted with the fridge freezer etc soon, it all happens at once eh?!

Again huge well done hun

xxxx

Morning.....

Just popping by to say Have A Good Day xx

omg Jax thats fantastic! I am sooooooo pleased for you! :D cant believe how close you are to goal! i am so proud of you :) we'll have to organise January sales shopping for you if not before then! xxx
Thanx Rach - January sales - I'll hold you to that but on one condition - it cant be the sales in Pboro - must be somewhere with more choice :D
Hiya Jax...
Wowwwwwwwwww well done that is fantastic....shame you being allergic to pumpkins are you allergic to BNS too??
have a fab w/end xx
Thanx Fuzzy, tbh havent tried BNS but know they're same family but am okay with melons and cucumber - might try it one day if I fancy something new.
OMG!! How good is that!! Well done!! 7 stone...always someone about to steal your thunder! lol! :p
Well done angel, thats fantastic news!! xx
Steal your thunder??? I could never do that hunny - besides I was 2 stone heavier than you to start off with so technically you're doing better anyways.
7 stone is brilliant Jax both you and Jen have done so well this year, both almost at goal. What a celebration that will be!!!!

Take care

M
Thanx M, It's quite scary that my goal is so close, almost touching distance LOL - think I'll be celebrating in the January sales with Rach :D:D:D Mind you you're doing very well yourself - you've lost the same as I have since your op - now that is what I call impressive!!!
well done you! Keep it up :) xx
Thanx hun - I will!
Well done you - if thats what Wii says then Wii must be right - thats fantastic - you must be feeling so pleased - big big cheer xx
Thanx fitz, must confess I did scale hop on Sunday morning to check up and it was a pound difference but hey ho a good week will kick that off no probs and even if it doesn't will still be a fab result.
hello! i am all booked up - grabbed a bargain first class seat on the way there - how good am i? :D

will be in to you for around 5pm on the 30th, hope thats okay as i cant get uni off :( and will be leaving sunday at about 6pm i think it is? xxx
OMG that is fab news - girls were screaming place down when I told them (well twinkles were anyway, the other one just grunted LOL). Shame about not getting out of uni but hey ho - still plenty of time to have fun and catch up!!!
Hi Jax

I've just been catching up on some of your diary, sorry have not been around before Bad Claire Bear :mad:

I was just wanting to say well done on your amazing loss so far! 7 stone is absolutely amazing and 6lbs in a week, jeez it's fantastic. And to have done so well in a year, well you truely are an inspiration. :p

Huge well done, and I promise I will try to keep up with your diary from now on :D

Also hope everything gets sorted with the fridge freezer etc soon, it all happens at once eh?!

Again huge well done hun

xxxx
Thanx Claire - don't think I've visited your diary either - will try to in next few days!
Morning.....

Just popping by to say Have A Good Day xx
Thanks Fitz - am sure it will be :)

Well the sun is shining here and I'm feeling quite chirpy for a change, considering it's a work day!

I have now officially been on this diet for a full year today and am absolutely thrilled with my losses. I have to say though; I honestly think that without minis this diet which started a year ago today on a miserable wet Monday would have been broken by Tuesday as had all my previous attempts over the last ten years! I am so grateful to each and every one of you that have popped in to offer support and encouragement along the way. So a great big :thankyou: to all of you and a big :grouphugg: too :D

Will get round to visiting other diaries later tonight when back from seeing prospective secondary schools - OMG I am feeling old!!! Hope everyone is having a fab day xxx

Hiya Hun, Huuuuuuge congrats on your result :D 7 stone is amaaaazing and truely inspirational, well done hun :D
Cath xox

7 stone, bloody hell!

I always kinda thought that couldnt be done on WW! I would love to loose 6st for my wedding next sept and you've proved to me its not just a dream but it can be done. So thank you very much and well done!!
x

Back