Jax's Diary

Hopefully things will settle and become clearer soon Jax. Keeping to maintenance points will see you through for a while, good idea.

Big hugs

M

Thanks Smirkey, Fuzzy and Fitz - weekend has been fab and no need to beat myself up :D - hope yours was too x

Rosie, thanks - hope you've had a fab time lunching up in Glasgow!

Rach - Thanks hun, will be thinking of you moro x

Thanks M, things much clearer now thanks to you. You're a star!

Had a great weekend:
1) Haven't screamed at girls once :D
2) Caught up on quite a bit of reading for course :eek:
3) House looking half way decent - thanks to DD's (ok slight bribery involved ... if you want credit for your phones then ...)
4) Even diet wise - have done well too;

Yesterdays food:
B - Cereal (3), skimmed milk (1)
L - Bread roll (2) with ex ligh cheesespread (1.5)
D - Steak (4), mashed potato (2), lots of veg (0), gravy (1)
Snacks - WW icecream (1.5), tesco LC pretzels (1.5), WW tortillas (1)
Total - 17.5

Today
L - Oat so simple (golden syrup)(2), skimmed milk (0.5)
D - Chicken (3), mashed potato (2), lots of veg (0), gravy (1)
Snacks - Low fat digestive (1)
Total so far - 13.5 - lots left for snacks!!!

Funny how you can do this when you lift the pressure off of yourself isnt it!

Hope everyones had a fab weekend xxx

Well done on the lb off Jax. I hope you have a less stressful few days. Take care. xx

Thanks Saski :)

Another good day so far today - the child I support wasn't in so caught up on odd jobs and photocopying, laminating, phone calls etc this morning and spent a very enjoyable afternoon doing observations in reception :D Twinkles just home and seem to be in a good mood which is always a bonus. Plan is the minute eldest is safely home, am off out to get rid of extremely bushy eyebrows and get some much needed shopping. Dinner tonight is left over chicken from yesterday - yum, yum :)

Yesterdays food ended up at 16 points so I managed to save 4 pts :eek: - got loads of OU stuff done - almost up to date thank heavens - did get the munchies late last night but limited it to WW tortillas and pink and whites so all good there!

Todays food plan;
Today
L - Soup (1), bread roll (2), yoghurt (0.5)
D - Chicken (3), mashed potato (2), lots of veg (0), gravy (1)
Snacks - WW tortillas (1), pink and white (0.5)
Total so far - 15 - fingers crossed I dont get the munchies later!

There you go then Jax some deep breaths, a few useful tricks of the OU trade and you're back to feeling and being in control. See I knew 24 years as an OU lecturer was useful for something!!

Hope everything goes well dietwise it sounds as if you are back in the driving seat

M

Sounds like you had a brilliant and well organised day. I hope tomorrow is another good one. :) One step at a time eh. Take care. xxx

:wavey:
Hope today is as good if not better than yesterday for you:D
Good to read that you are a little less stressed:p

Hi Jax
Just wanted to pop by to say I'm glad you seem to be doing really good. Will have to catch-up with your diary later. :D

Ha ha id like to see the day i manage to only eat 16 points! think the least i have ever done is 19.5!

I may have to try the old bibery trick of cleaning/tidying = phone credit with dd;)
I hate putting credit on her phone so if im gonna benefit.....x

Glad to hear you had such a positive and productive day!! Well done you! xx

And thanks for all the encouraging notes you leave on my food diary, they really cheer me up when I'm wavering or feeling cross with myself for slipping up.

Had another great day foodwise - finding it helps posting my food on here (bit boring I know but hey ho). Reasonable day at work - good evening; squeezed in time to watch footie (I know - am a saddo - but I love my footie team and they aint on tv that often and big bonus as they won :D) Even got a bit of OU stuff done after - so all in all am well chuffed :D

D - Kedegree (6) lots of veg (0)
Snacks - WW tortillas (1), pink and white (0.5), lf digestive (1), WW cookies (1.5), mini bitesize flapjack (estimate 2)
Total so far 19.5 - OMG how many snacks but at least under points - just!!!

Tomorrow and Thursday dinners will be tricky as twinkles parents evening (weds) and eldest parents eve (thurs) - I will stick to plan and complete week under points EVERY day!!!

Hope to pop in moro but fear if I do it will be a brief visit

hope the parents evenings so well :) am sure they will - you've got 3 amazing children :D text me and let me know how they did please? xxx

Hey Jax, Thanks so much for leaving me a message on my diary :) .. sounds like your doing great! I may even have to pinch some of your ideas for food! :)
Have a great day x

Glad to see you still sounding positive.
Hope the parents evenings go well! :) x

I couldnt make dds parents evening but had a report from school & all was good as im sure will be the case for your 3!

Well done on sticking within points again!
Now who is teachers pet?;) x

So glad to hear you sounding so positive - it really does help to post up what we eat each day doesn't it? Helps to be honest with yourself. And I like reading them for inspiration! Well, I hope you manage to keep the little productive bug you've picked up hehe!!

You had kedgeree - do you make it? I have only ever had it once and I really liked it but never tried myself, do you have a good recipe??

All the best for parents evening! xxx

hope the parents evenings so well :) am sure they will - you've got 3 amazing children :D text me and let me know how they did please? xxx
Twinkles fine, eldest tonight - will txt later :D
Hey Jax, Thanks so much for leaving me a message on my diary :) .. sounds like your doing great! I may even have to pinch some of your ideas for food! :)
Have a great day x
Thanks Kirsty, hope yr doing okay :)
Glad to see you still sounding positive.
Hope the parents evenings go well! :) x
Cheers
I couldnt make dds parents evening but had a report from school & all was good as im sure will be the case for your 3!

Well done on sticking within points again!
Now who is teachers pet?;) x
Moi, teachers pet - OH is a teacher and am very careful not to be too nice to him - you never know where it will lead!
So glad to hear you sounding so positive - it really does help to post up what we eat each day doesn't it? Helps to be honest with yourself. And I like reading them for inspiration! Well, I hope you manage to keep the little productive bug you've picked up hehe!!

You had kedgeree - do you make it? I have only ever had it once and I really liked it but never tried myself, do you have a good recipe??

All the best for parents evening! xxx
Thanks Rach, yep I made the kedgeree got the receipe off of someone on here - not sure who it was such a while ago - it was nice but as never had it before have nowt to compare it to :p Will dig receipe out for you if you want tho.

Sorry didnt make it here to update yesterday and tonight looks as if it could be even worse - so just popping in during lunch hour to update and will catch up with diaries tomorrow.

Food yesterday
Early snack to tide over - Toast with ex light dairy lee spread (2) WW Belgian choc mousse (2)
Late dinner - Homemade Chicken a la king (5), pasta (2) lots of veg (0)
Snacks - Tesco LC pretzels (1.5)
Total 20 :D

Plan for today is similar:
Early snack to tide over - Toast with ex light dairy lee spread (2)
Late dinner - Homemade beef hotpot (5.5), lots of veg (0)
Snacks - Mini bitesize flapjack (guessing 2)
Total so far 17 - hopefully will manage to stick more or less to this but have a few in reserve just in case the stress related munchie monster comes back to get me :p

Hey jax! what is chicken a la king?:confused:

Dunno why but it really made me laugh!
grinning-smiley-014.gif
you know when you find something funny but there is no rational explanation for it? well i had 1 of those moments! xxx

Back