Jax's Diary

myyyyyyyyy kedgeree recipe :D was very proud to see it on your fridge door Jax :D

Charly the chicken a la king is totally gorgeous - I had it when i visited last :) i'm still waiting on the recipe for that one though *hint hint* (or you could just post me a plateful :D ;))

I hope you have have a lovely weekend my dear. :) xxx

Hey jax! what is chicken a la king?:confused:

Dunno why but it really made me laugh!
grinning-smiley-014.gif
you know when you find something funny but there is no rational explanation for it? well i had 1 of those moments! xxx

Story of my life i am always laughing out loud of no apparent reason. The people around me have just learnt to accept it. It's probably for the best. Hehe :p xxx

Hi Jax

Hope you have a great weekend & thanks for stopping by on my diary x

thank you for getting Omi to type up the recipe for me :D

love you all lots! xxx

Thanks everyone for popping in - will be back to read/catch up properly later - have an OU assignment to pull together and a fast approaching deadline. I STS this week which considering how horrendous thursday and fridays eating was is pretty amazing - must have been super good Sat to Weds lol to have pulled that one off! Hoping for the same next week as I'm already over points today with this assignment and its only just lunchtime :eek::eek::eek: The plan is to ditch diet until after assignment done and reign it in big time when its done and dusted :rolleyes: Will catch up when less busy - take care my lovelies and have a fabby weekend xx

Hi Jax

Hope you got on ok with rest of day - assignement wise & food - remember - calm, steady & a list = happy Jax

You must be tired all those hours - maybe relax day today ??

Take Care x

Hope you have a lovely weekend Jax, dont work too hard now!:) xx

Well done on STS! Hope the assignment is going OK! Make sure you take some time to relax a bit :)

Hey jax! what is chicken a la king?:confused:

Dunno why but it really made me laugh!
grinning-smiley-014.gif
you know when you find something funny but there is no rational explanation for it? well i had 1 of those moments! xxx
LOL - chicken a la king is just chicken in a creamy white sauce - quite plain - nowt special
Glad you're doing so well Jax it will be a good week for you I'm confident

M
Thanx M :)
myyyyyyyyy kedgeree receipe :D was very proud to see it on your fridge door Jax :D

Charly the chicken a la king is totally gorgeous - I had it when i visited last :) i'm still waiting on the recipe for that one though *hint hint* (or you could just post me a plateful :D ;))
Ah yes - yr Kedegree - knew some nice very kind and extremely supportive person gave me the receipe lol. Didnt realise you wanted the a la king receipe too - have gotten Omi to type it up on laptop and email it to you - hope you got it
I hope you have have a lovely weekend my dear. :) xxx
Thanx Saski

Well done on STS! Hope the assignment is going OK! Make sure you take some time to relax a bit :)
Hi Jax

Hope you got on ok with rest of day - assignement wise & food - remember - calm, steady & a list = happy Jax

You must be tired all those hours - maybe relax day today ??

Take Care x

Thanks Fitz and Loz - assignment all done and dusted apart from a few possible tweaks tomorrow night
Hope you have a lovely weekend Jax, dont work too hard now!:) xx
Thanks Jen, didnt see much of the weekend tbh - came up for air and food - far too much food :eek::eek::eek:

Well assignment is done - it's printed off and with colleague for proof-reading tonight and praying that she wont have pulled it apart too much and it can just be sent off tomorrow night/wednesday lunchtime!

Saturday points wise was an absolute shambles (but at least I got my assignment done :D) - I ate and ate and ate and then I ate some more :eek::eek::eek:

Back to 16 points for the rest of the week if I can and hope for not too much of a gain :rolleyes:

Yesterday - managed 16 points and so far today just under:

Food for today:
B - Cereal (3) skimmed milk (1)
L - Soup (1) bread roll (2) yoghurt (0.5)
D - Homemade quorn curry (3) couscous (2.5) lots of free veg
Snacks so far - Pink and white (0.5), WW hula hoops (1)

So looking good so far - have fingers and toes crossed for a good week :)

:wavey: Hi Jax

Glad to see you got that darned assignment sorted. I'm confident that you'll be back within your points by the time you read this:D

Have a good one:p

Glad you got the assignment done. Hope you're having a good day! :)x

Hi jax heres hoping we both have a fairly good week(notice i said fairly! ha ha )

Nah we will be fine i have every faith in you,but maybe not myself!

Hope i dont have a repeat of last week where my scales looked fabuloso on tuesday but when weigh in weds came they had gone up. Today(i know i shouldnt be looking) looks good so far;)
xx

well done on completing your assignment :) hope you're okay - will drop you a line asap about xmas cause i've totally forgotten what we arranged about the "are-forz" ;) (using a codeword incase little eyes are a-looking :D)

:wavey: Hi Jax

Glad to see you got that darned assignment sorted. I'm confident that you'll be back within your points by the time you read this:D

Have a good one:p
Thanx Helen - have had a strange but good day and thankyou for your faith ... another day within points :D Hope you're okay!
Glad you got the assignment done. Hope you're having a good day! :)x
Thanx Loz, hope you're feeling better after your poorly weekend :)
Hi jax heres hoping we both have a fairly good week(notice i said fairly! ha ha )

Nah we will be fine i have every faith in you,but maybe not myself!

Hope i dont have a repeat of last week where my scales looked fabuloso on tuesday but when weigh in weds came they had gone up. Today(i know i shouldnt be looking) looks good so far;)
xx
Thanx Charly - good luck for WI moro!
Hope you had a lovely restful weekend after getting your assignment. xx
Thanx - so looking forward to this weekend - going to do diddlysquat (??? sp)
well done on completing your assignment :) hope you're okay - will drop you a line asap about xmas cause i've totally forgotten what we arranged about the "are-forz" ;) (using a codeword incase little eyes are a-looking :D)
Thanx hun, cant remember either - pennies a little tight at the moment though so no rush.

Insurance excess was £360 and horror of horrors they didnt take my best friend the credit card :eek: A dent in my car has also extended to a dent in my christmas prezzie fund :cry:

Strange day today; went to work half the kiddies off with swine flu/panicking parents cos their ickle ones have a bit of a cold. Child I support who has some pretty major medical issues not in as mum has managed to persuade GP to bring his immunisation jab forward a few days to today in light of sudden increase in children not at school :rolleyes: So was all geared up to be a spare part but teacher ended up going home so ended up supporting class with another colleague - great day though as only half the class :D:D:D

Assignment is now posted off having been given the seal of approval from colleagues - so fingers and toes are crossed here, just need to focus on not falling over til the results come through :p

Diet wise within points again :D Not managed to claw many back but hey ho - think am only about 10 over for the week so far - zero chance of earning any APs unless I get given a day off work which is just so not gonna happen.

Todays food:
B - Cereal (3), skimmed milk (1)
L - Soup (1), bread roll (2), yoghurt (0.5)
D - Homemade sweet and sour chicken (3), couscous (2.5), loads of free veg, WW Belgian choc mousse (2)
Snacks - Pink & White (0.5), 2 low fat digestives (2), WW hula hoops (1)
Total so far 18.5

Glad that work was ok and that the assignment has now been completed and posted! Well done keeping within points. Hope you have a good day today!x

Gosh it sounds like mayhem at school but glad you enjoyed the day. Frustrating about the excess and the company not taking the credit card - this is the 21st century! Usually people get looked at with horror and confusion by companies when they don't have a credit card!!

Hope today was a good day, not too windy whereever you are and you have a nice evening. xx

Morning Jax

Hope you have a good day today xx

Back