Jax's Diary

Hey my dear. Hope you had a lovely weekend. Slippers and necklace sound lovely! Let's hope we have a good result in xfactor :D xxx
Thanx for popping in :) xfactor was good result for once!
Well done on the 2lbs :) Eating what I wanted worked well for me until the pill made me munchy. It's great if you can do it because then you will maintain with ease once you get to goal!
Thanx Jess, maintain with ease ... ooooo i do like the sound of that :p ... if only life were that simple hey!
Hi Jax...think your decision to relax things a bit diet-wise is a great one. You seem to be thinking more positively now which is good! Assuming you will be pleased with the X-Factor result last night!
Hope you are having a lovely day! xx
Thanx Loz, was pleased with result today and yes lovely day - hope you are too :)
Hello hun i need some of those slipper boots my slippers just dont keep my feet that warm:(

Ha ha to the child you support saying you need to get rid of the white stuff in your hair at least it wasnt a bad case of dandruff!:D
I now have to have my hairdresser come every 7 weeks instead of the usual 10-12 cos i have far too much grey appearing..its shocking!
Middle age is a sad sad reality for me these days!:eek:
xx
Thanx Charly, Lucky you with yr hairdo only 7 weeks down from 10 - 12 - I've just had to move down to every 4-5 weeks i.e. every payday and even then its pushing the boundaries LOL
Just popping in to say hello and well done on the 2lb loss..going great guns :) x
Thanx fuzz - hope you've had a good day.

Busy but nice enough day - work went quickly for once (starting to notch up a gear in readiness for christmas i.e concert, decorations etc - it'll be here before we know it). Eeek horrible thought ... last year me and Jen got struck by the evil christmas glitter fairy and she made us have glitchy WI results for a few weeks - must make a determined effort NOT to get caught under her glittery spell again this year :p

Food for today wasn't bad
B - Cereal (3) skimmed milk (1)
L - Soup (1) roll (2) yoghurt (0.5)
D - Lamb casserole (less than 9.5 :D)
Snacks - Pink and whites x 2 (1), WW crisps (1), 2 biscuits (4) that flipping tin got me again!

So just about broken even as had had a few saved with meals out later in week in mind.

Bonus also on lamb casserole - made huge slow cooker full and pointed whole thing at 38 - so had intended having half between me and OH and the other half between girls so 9.5 for my quarter or so I thought but there was oodles leftover for me and OH tomorrow - just not sure how to point the blooming thing LOL

Anyway lots of reading for course to be done tonight as didnt get as much done as planned last night and out a lot later in week - hopefully catch up with a few diaries tomorrow :) xxx

Just popping by to say hope you're having a good day...and enjoy the rest of your lamb casserole!xx

Hi jax lamb caserole might not be as bad as you thought.
I have a ww book that has lamb casserole in it for only 14 points per recipe using 400g of lamb(rest is veg which is free) plus some gravy. It states this serves 4 for a value of 3.5 per serving.
Dont know whether this will help you figure out your points for your version.
xxx

Thanks for popping in girls.

Just a quickie tonight as my twinkles are both poorly bunnies and so havent had time to get around any diaries. On the plus side havent had time to eat either. Eldest is being a pain at the moment - had letter from school today telling us that she's been up to naughties and also said that a copy of the letter had been given to her to give to us also - have been very restrained and am waiting for her to own up LOL - dont think she realises that we already have letter. Wonder how long it will take? :rolleyes:

Hope everyones had a lovely evening - Will catch up later in the week xxx

Hey Jax. Sorry to hear the twinkles are well. I hope they feel better soon. I hope you managed to fit in some dinner. Hoping tomorrow is a less busy day for you. Take care. xxx

Hi Jax, hope everyone's feeling better today! Sorry to hear they haven't been very well. xx

eeeeeeee whatd she get upto? and i thought she was a good girl?! :p

btw, bit late but minimum in a day is 14 xxx

Hi jax any confessions yet from the naughty one??! x

Hiya Jax. You are still doing AMAZING!!!!!! Just brill. Well done. I have a poorly baby too. It's that time of year i think!

Morning Jax
Just stopping by to say hello.
Hope you are ok.
Have a great weekend x

love you Jax! xxx

Did type a great long post but it disappeared :mad:
Hey Jax. Sorry to hear the twinkles are well. I hope they feel better soon. I hope you managed to fit in some dinner. Hoping tomorrow is a less busy day for you. Take care. xxx

Hi Jax, hope everyone's feeling better today! Sorry to hear they haven't been very well. xx
Thanx Saski and Loz!
eeeeeeee whatd she get upto? and i thought she was a good girl?! :p

btw, bit late but minimum in a day is 14 xxx
Not too bad just a non uniform confiscation but she not coffed to it yet!
Happy birthday angel, hope you've had a great day xx
Thanks Jen - very impressed that you remembered!
Hi jax any confessions yet from the naughty one??! x
Not yet charly
Hello hope you had a nice day x
Thanks - had a lovely day :)
Hiya Jax. You are still doing AMAZING!!!!!! Just brill. Well done. I have a poorly baby too. It's that time of year i think!
Thanx - everyone seems to have been ill with something lately - hope your ickle one recovered now x
Morning Jax
Just stopping by to say hello.
Hope you are ok.
Have a great weekend x
Hi fitz thanks for always popping in x
love you Jax! xxx
Love you too!

Sorry I've been AWOL again!!! Had a very busy and manic few days. All 3 daughters have been poorly over last few days. OH then developed sympathetic man flu :p Didnt manage to get out to celebrate bday with OH but did manage to squeeze in a meal with friend and a chinese takeaway so this along with bday cheesecake meant I was dreading WI this morning but delighted with a STS!!! :D:D:D Just hope it doesnt come back and bite me on the bum next week!
Girls almost better thank heavens - just Omi still poorly with hacking cough and temperature - off to GP's with her monday if she no better cos she as white as a ghost, not eating much and huge black circles under her eyes where she cant sleep cos of rotten cough. Went to see my olds today (had planned staying weekend but decided against it due to omi being poorly) - went to a place on Lincs coast called Donna Nook where the seals come onto beach to have their pups at this time of year (400 born there over last week) - they are just so cute!!!

OH has decided that he has now recovered from his man flu and is available tomorrow to take me out for dinner :eek: I will make sensible choices tomorrow!!!

how was your meal? where did you go? :D xxx

Ended up not going anywhere - got up Sunday and felt awful so had a lazy pyjama day - even fell asleep whilst watching my beloved football team on tv - I must have been knackered LOL! Hopefully will get out next weekend.

Back into the swing of things at work but unfortunately this isnt carrying across into the diet but hey ho if I maintain then I'm a happy bunny. If I'm honest I'm worried that last week might come and bite me on the bum and show a gain this week but hey ho thats life.

Going to try my best to get back to popping into diaries as of tomorrow - roll on Christmas when life might just slow down a little!

Hey my lovely i hope you have a lovely stressfree day tomorrow. :) Take care. xxx

Back