Jax's Diary

Good to hear from you my dear. Take care and look after yourself. Just remember we are all here if you need anything. *hugs* xxx

Hi Jax, just popping by to see how you are? Hope the funeral went/goes Ok. xx

As always thinking of you Jax, hope all has gone as well as things can.

It was great to hear you passed your TMA, well done to pass is fine...lets move on to the next one you are doing fine.

Don't worry re the small gain its nothing, when things settle after the new year lets regroup and move on down again.

M

Thanx guys. Funeral went as well as anyone could have hoped for when you consider that the widow in her early 40's (with 3 daughters under 15 desperately wanting to cling to her for support) and is burying her husband the week before christmas! It certainly puts all those trivial things in our lives that we worry, stress and feel sorry for ourselves about well and truly into context!

Weigh in this morning saw me slipping back into the "ideal" bracket again as last weeks two squatters were kicked into touch :D:D:D

Didn't quite make my challenge of being at goal in time for christmas but considering the nightmare time I've had of late I'm delighted to only be 7lbs off of my goal. So new challenge is set - I will shed those 7lbs and any squatters that dare to jump back on and cling to me by valentines day :)

Diet is now officially on hold until the new year - I havent done much christmas shopping with all thats been going on and so need to get my backside into gear over the next few days otherwise I am going to have some very disgruntled people this end :eek: We're having a very quiet christmas day; just the five of us. On Boxing day we're hosting an all day party for OH's family (his dad's birthday) and we're expecting about 50 - so having a cookfest this side of christmas too. Then, as soon as I've cleared up the mess from Boxing day am off to my parents til the new year which I can't wait for! Dont think I am going to be online much for next couple of weeks tbh but hope that you all have a :xmassign: and :new_year:

It sounds as if you will be very bisy between now and New Year Jax. How good is that to have already lost the 2 squatters and that 7lbs will go before 14/02 I'm sure.

enjoy the next 2 weeks

M

Hope you have a great Xmas & New Year
Wishing you good health & Happiness for 2010 :)
Take Good Care x

Oh jax! Thats awful! Nice that you saw him on Monday so your memory of him was of his usual jokey self. Thoughts are with you angel xx

Nice to see you back jax if only temporarily as it sounds like you will be having a family fun packed xmas.

Enjoy it all & im sure you will be back joining us all in january! by the way i never reached my xmas goal either,no excuses just didnt put my all into it:(,
would b nice if i could spend all of 2010 at at 10st, how fab would that be.

I am determined when i get on that aeroplane on 21st april i will be a definate 10st & hopefully will have been that weight for a while.
Take care hun xxxxxxx

love you lots, have a fab xmas! xxx

Merry christmas everyone - just popping in quickly to wish one and all - apologies if i missed your diaries (blame it on one too many sherries - okay if I'm honest far too many sherries etc hence a frantic attempt at a cut n paste jobbie - please excuse this very impersonal effort - its the thought that counts or so I'm told :confused:). Hope you all have a lovely time and that santa was kind to all of you. Catch up soon xxx

Hi Jax
Hope you don't have a headache from the sherries today ? ! Lol
Happy Boxing Day x :)

Hi Jax
just popping by to say hello - hope you are ok x

haven't been on here for a while. You have done fanatastic. Hope I can do half aswell this year x

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Happy New year xx

Just popping by to Wish You A Very Happy New Year :)

Back