Jax's Diary

Jax, just caught up with your diary.

So sorry to hear about your friend. What a terrible thing to happen to that family. I can't even start to think what it must be like.

Thanks for tracking me down and posting in my diary! I appreciate it.

Lots of love for 2010. xxx

Happy New Year Jax!
Hx

:hide: sneaking in quietly to thank everyone for their visits and support in my absence and of course to wish everyone a very belated happy new year.

Have had an awful few weeks diet wise and am an emotional wreck for a number of reasons - having lost a good friend, an uncle and a family friend since the beginning of December - am now just praying that old saying that things come in threes is true as I dont think I could cope with another loss in the near future!

Am now at the point where I feel physically sick with the amount of food and alcohol that I have crammed into myself over the last six weeks and have weighed in this morning having gained 9lbs :eek: Now weighing the same as I did back at the beginning of September :eek:

Have binged myself stupid today so am sure that that will show up in a few days time. Have decided enough is enough and plan to start back pointing as of tomorrow but will be allowing myself maintainance points up until Saturday (normal WI day) in the hope that any gain from this weekend will be nullified and I can gain some kind of control this week. Anyways off to sort a new ticker and update my targets etc. Will catch up with everyones diaries in next few days xxx

Well welcome back, lovely.

Lets hope that 2010 brings brighter things into your life than the end of 2009 did.

I think its marvellous that you have caught yourself in time to do something about the gain - and not waited, and gained, and waited and gained ....till...the inevitable happens and you are back to square one

so, give yourself a very large pat on the back - and with your cast iron will power firmly in place - head towards the downward slope.

Good luck xxx

Sorry to hear your sad news. A very difficult time for you xxx

Good luck with gettig back on track. I know you will do great. Take care xxxx

Hi Jax
Just popping by to make sure you are ok - albeit with a lot on your mind. One day @ a time eh - soon get that bit off - no rush - you have done brill so no reason why that has changed xx

Hey jax just echoing what bev said,you have had a crappy time but it can only get better,including your weight loss,look forward to a lovely bright 2010. x

Thanks guys, your support is much appreciated!

Today went well; Walked to and from work and managed to stick to maintainance points - not bad considering on a school trip and this in itself is enough to trigger a wee binge normally :D. Lets hope that wednesdays school trip is the same as todays and I stay within points!

Feel free to skip this bit - may well be TMI for some ha ha! Went to docs tonight to renew my prescriptions and doc started asking me why I needed a repeat on one of my creams - explained that I have a more or less constant but minor infection in my skin folds were all the yucky excess skin overhangs since I've lost weight and she said to go back at the beginning of June and if I weigh same as I do now or less she'll refer me for an NHS abdominoplasty on health grounds :eek: Nearly fell off the chair with shock!

Todays food (not great health wise but hey ho within points!)

B - Cereal (3), skimmed milk (1)
L - Ham sandwich (extra lite flora) (4), crisps (2.5), WW yoghurt (.5)
D - Lemon chicken risotto (6), free veg
Snacks - Pink and white (.5), Christmas cake (8.5)

Total 26/26

Hi Jax,

Nice to see you back:D
Sorry to hear about the cr @py end to 2009:(

Sounds like you are at a point where you are ready to start concentrating on your weight loss journey again - here's to the first week - we can do it:p

Thanks Helen.

Today was a disaster food wise - the child I support had a really difficult day and the lady who covers my lunch was off - I couldnt quite face leaving him while I came home for my lunch so had a school dinner - roast beef, roast pots, yorkshire and apple crumble and custard. Not too bad I hear you say but unfortunately tonights dinner was already defrosted and wouldnt keep til tomorrow. Then another large slice of my christmas cake flew into my mouth and OH then announced he'd bought some of my favourite cheese - well I dont think I need to explain what happened then!

Anyway tomorrow is school trip and if today was anything to go by I shall earn every penny of my salary tomorrow so I will save my re-start until Thursday me thinks. School trips always make the kids go totally hyper! I really think school trips should be confined to the end of the week or Thursdays at the very earliest, so that we can have the weekend to recover. The very idea of two school trips in one week; one on a Monday and one on a Wednesday is nothing but ludicrous - nervous breakdown is therefore booked for tomorrow! Early night required tonight me thinks ...

omg thats fantastic news! :D so pleased for you hun - even more reason to keep at it! xxx

just seen we cross posted - hope your little boy is better tomorrow, good luck for your trip and your thursday restart - worth it for your abdominoplasty! :D

girly bikini holiday booked for 2011? oh yeah :)

If the weather here is anything to go by I expect your school trip was cancelled - we woke up to more snow & the local schools have all been closed to all except exam candidates (my tallest twin falling into that category):eek:

Don't worry 'bout the food - the positive in it is that you ARE tracking - I'm just about to put a sausage roll on my tracker as that (&3 chocolate digestives) is what I have grabbed for my breakfast today - not particularly point friendly but hey ho:eek:

Thanks for popping in Helen - trip today wasnt cancelled - went to Cambridge which, along with us, must be one of a very few places around the country where it didnt settle overnight although snowed more or less constantly all day. Guess we should be grateful we havent had a snow day yet this year.

Trip went well despite weather and the worry bout whether we would get back before the snow settled LOL. Food and alcohol wise - probably least said the better. Maybe tomorrow will be kinder to the figure???

It could be Jax but its difficult at this time of year so don't be too hard on yourself. Just need to focus on the potential op.

M

Wow - on the op - are you happy about that ?
Cambridge is lovely - was only talking about it @ work yesterday.
Have a good day :)

Great news on the tummy tuck (if you want one that is!) - that would make a great difference - and I reckon that old, useless skin must weigh something so you could net it off what the scales say (am I taking this too far????)

As long as your blip was only a temporary one then no great harm done.

I love your little squatters in your signature - I think I would find them really motivational to "kill off" as I lost weight. How do you get them on there?

you can do this Jax, today is the day you restart and kick them squatters to the curb! :)

love you! xxx

I think a school trip sounds the most traumatic experience ever and I for one would not be able to cope without the support of Christmas cake! I think you did a marvellous job and hope the children enjoyed Cambridge? (I am looking for a job there - I love it, my sister is at university there so visiting her I slowly got fonder and fonder of it!)

Try not to punish yourself and get cross each time - draw a line and move on.
And Christmas cake is far better than chocolate cake - dried fruit= good fibre source and marzipan = nectar of the gods! hehe! xx

Back