Jax's Diary

Morning jax..
sorry to hear your sad sad news..my friend lost her battle last year...its so sad...well done on signing up for the RFL are you gonna run or walk it?
have a good BH monday xx
Thanx Fuzzy - planning on running it - need to pound away at the treadmill to de-stress LOL at the moment! Am sure it it will be a very emotional day when it comes.
aww hun im so sorry to hear about your friend :(

hope the weather holds up for your cheese rolling.. is that actually the rolling of cheese or am i naive? :p
Thanx angel, Yep cheese rolling is just as it sounds - although they do substitute it for pretend rounds. Didnt get there in end but hey ho there's always next year.
Hope you feel brighter and enjoyed your weekend Jax. Great job on the 4lbs off

M
Thanx M
Sorry to hear your news :( Well done on the 4lbs though, despite being upset.
Thanx Jess - not sure there will be a loss this week ha ha
Thats very sad to hear :( it really is an awful way to go
What race of life are you doing ?
I'm doing Hyde Park in July :D

Anyway thanks for dropping by my diary Jax, its nice to meet you
well done on your 4lbs
Thanx - RFL is Peterborough 30th June
Good luck with your RFL Jax. What a positive way to channel your grief and energy. Well done you!
Thanks hun, pounding treadmill certainly seems to be helping at the moment!
Really sorry to hear about your friend honey. Good luck for the Race For Life - will happily sponsor when the time comes!:)

Well done on the 4lbs loss too - i got the same WI result!:Dxx
Thanx Em - will be adding it to FB page soon. Congrats on yr WI result - will catch up with yr diary after weekend when have a little more time
So sorry to hear your sad news - you've had to cope with a lot of bleurgh stuff in the last few months:wave_cry:

Well done on the 4lb loss:D Hope you enjoyed the 'cheese rolling' Did you win;)

Lots of luck with the RFL - I did it last year (even tho I walked:eek::eek:) and it was so worthwhile:)
Thanx H - didnt make it to cheese rolling but hey ho. RFL - dont be :eek: bout walking it - its the taking part that counts :)
So sorry to hear your sad news hun.

I met with Rosie a few weeks ago and she sent her love to everyone, just to reassure that she is ok.

Good luck with the RFL and well done on your fab loss this week

xx
Thanx hun- glad Rosie is ok - give her my love when u see/speak/txt her next plz

Hey petal, sorry for not dropping in sooner and I'm so sorry to hear of your sad news - big hugs at this difficult time xxx Well done on the loss xxx
Thanks hun

Sorry for quick in and out entry and not popping into diaries ... busy isnt the word. Bust my phone this morning in a attempt to get out of the house quick smart dropped the darn thing. So lost all my phone numbers - have desperately tried to salvage them but no they are saved on the phone and not the SIM card - arrrrrgh!!!! Funeral is Friday so need to leave here Thursday and stay overnight at hotel near gatwick luckily they had rooms. Tomorrow after work will be frantic with trying to find cheapo smart n sombre outfit that fits as jeans n trackies just will not do and then packing as will be leaving thurs straight from work.

Will catch up with diaries when get back over weekend. Oh and the monster munchies attacked tonight yet again :(:eek::eek::eek: but did earn 9 APs pounding treadmill yesterday - might need to try and squeeze treadmill into suitcase :rolleyes: Catch up soon and thanx for all your support as always xxx

Thanx hun- glad Rosie is ok - give her my love when u see/speak/txt her next plz

Seconded - please tell we miss her:)

:eek: but did earn 9 APs pounding treadmill yesterday - might need to try and squeeze treadmill into suitcase :rolleyes: Catch up soon and thanx for all your support as always xxx

Well done honey!xx

Well done honey!xx
Thanks hun - Hope you're doing well - BTW Sponsorship link now on facebook page if you're still up for sponsoring me for race for life :D Thanks for your text on Fri morning - kept me going through the day :) xxx

Morning Jax,
Just to say i will be thinking of you xx
Thanks Fuzzy

Friday was very, very sad but she would have been so proud of her loved ones they gave her a wonderful send off and the service was an amazing tribute to an amazing woman. Has made me even more determined to get into this exercise regime and train for the race for life.

Diet went somewhat pear shaped Thurs and Fri as staying away from home in hotel but firmly back on track now both diet and exercise wise which is good although I forgot to weigh in both yesterday and this mornings - maybe psychologically I didnt want to know the result ha ha.

Yesterdays food:
B - Cereal (2.5), milk (1)
L - 2 x rolls (4), 60g extra light Philadelphia spread (1.5), Tesco LC choc mousse (1.5)
D - Fresh pasta (7), Tomato based sauce (0.5), free veg
Snacks - Banana (1.5), WW crisps (1)
20.5/21
AP's earned 6.5 :D

Todays food so far:
B - Slice bread, (2) Halloumi pate (1)
L - 2 slices toast (3), 2 turkey rashers (1), egg (1.5), tomatoes, onions, mushrooms (0)

Snacks - Banana (1.5)

Looking good so far - fingers crossed

Lots to do to get girls and me ready for school/work tomorrow but hopefully will get chance to pop into diaries later tonight xxx

Hiya jax..
Hope you are ok...btw the menu's are looking t-e-r-r-i-f-i-c..hunny
well done on all those AP's too xx

hello you, will PM you my number again as I dont have yours since I moved back to the iPhone.

love you, p.s. do you have plans for may half term? thought i might pop to see you for a day or two if you're free? x

Thanks hun - Hope you're doing well - BTW Sponsorship link now on facebook page if you're still up for sponsoring me for race for life :D Thanks for your text on Fri morning - kept me going through the day :) xxx

Will check it out and sponsor you next time i'm on FB honey. No problems:) Glad it went ok (considering) x

Hey jax popping by to say hello after my hol & was sorry to see your sad news re your friend:(

Sounds like you have had loads to deal with over the last year,not something i envy you having to go through.

Just wanted to wish you lots of luck with the RFL & of course the dieting:)

Take care hun xx

hello, hope you've had a good day today :D xxx

Hi Jax, So sorry to hear your sad news. xx

Nice to see you back take care xx

Hi chick!!!! Nice to see you back!x

Hope your ok Jax :) x

Hiya jax..
Hope you are ok...btw the menu's are looking t-e-r-r-i-f-i-c..hunny
well done on all those AP's too xx
Thanks Fuzz, am thoroughly enjoying the exercise - I got my running bug back :D Fingers crossed that I dont injure myself again this time!
hello you, will PM you my number again as I dont have yours since I moved back to the iPhone.

love you, p.s. do you have plans for may half term? thought i might pop to see you for a day or two if you're free? x
Thanks angel - tbh not a clue whats happening at half term yet - girls want sleepovers for their bday so am hoping that they will be in half term so that we can all catch up with sleep without work ha ha. We're down in London for a couple of days but not sure when yet but think the best time would be Thurs/Fri(ish) - Would be great to see you!!!
Glad you're back and Ok

M
Thanks M
Will check it out and sponsor you next time i'm on FB honey. No problems:) Glad it went ok (considering) x
Thanks so much angel! Got email to say you'd sponsored me - very grateful :)
Hey jax popping by to say hello after my hol & was sorry to see your sad news re your friend:(

Sounds like you have had loads to deal with over the last year,not something i envy you having to go through.

Just wanted to wish you lots of luck with the RFL & of course the dieting:)

Take care hun xx
Thanks Charly - glad your back - hope you had a great time - mental note made to pop across to catch up on your diary ASAP!

Thanks Deana
Morning jax..
Hope your ok hunny..hows the RFL training coming along?
Have a good day x
Good thanks Fuz - how bout you?

Quick update - Sunday finished just under points - so all good. Got up Monday and remembered to weight - 1lb loss so fab news considering the food blip whilst away!

Food for yesterday:
B Cereal (2.5), Milk (1)
L Soup (1), bread roll (2), yoghurt (0.5)
D Chicken hotpot (6.5), free veg, hot choc cake (6)
S Banana (1.5), pink and white (0.5), Crisps (1)
22.5 - had that saved so broken even there! :)

Todays food
B Cereal (2.5), Milk (1)
L Soup (1), bread roll (2), yoghurt (0.5)
D Kedegree (not sure of points as yet), free veg
S Banana (1.5), pink and white (0.5), Biscuit (1)
10/21 so far so plenty for dinner and snacks :D

AP's earned so far 11 :D

So all looking good so far and racked up quite a few AP's - which is probably a good thing as I normally hit the munchies on a Thursday and blow the diet out of the water. Have arranged for friend to come round this week and will sort pre-plan dinner so its something chuck in the oven and forget about it and then plan to go on treadmill again after dinner - fingers crossed!

Hoping to catch up with diaries tonight unless OH demands my attention - Take care my lovelies xxx

well done on your 1lb Jax :D thats fab! xxx

Got up Monday and remembered to weight - 1lb loss so fab news considering the food blip whilst away!

Well done honey x

well done on your 1lb Jax :D thats fab! xxx

Well done honey x
A big thank you to both of you :)

Another day, done and dusted, and all within points :D Kind of seem to be lunging from one day to the next on a conveyor belt at the moment. It's almost a relief that each day is over ... really can't be good to be wishing your life away like this but just cant seem to muster the enthusiasm to want to enjoy each day that passes. All seems very same ole, same ole with a lot of emotional moments as I remember all my loved ones that seem to be moving on at an alarming rate :cry:

Food today:
B Cereal (2.5), milk (1)
L Soup (1), bread roll (2), mousse (1.5)
D Chicken hotpot (7.5), Tiramisu (3)
S Pink and white (0.5), banana (1.5)
20.5/21

Did 45 mins on exercise bike tonight too so all good there.

Slowly catching up with diaries too :)

All seems very same ole, same ole with a lot of emotional moments as I remember all my loved ones that seem to be moving on at an alarming rate :cry:

Awww honey! :hug99: Hope you're ok! We're all here for you:) x

Back