Jax's Diary

Sorry to hear you're still having such a tough time chicky - though you sound like you're looking after yourself.

Food menus look good and you seem to be on track; spesh with the exercise bug hitting you, good luck! :)

Hope all is ok Jax and well done on your 1lb loss

xx

Awww honey! :hug99: Hope you're ok! We're all here for you:) x
Thanks Em - hug gratefully received!
Sorry to hear you're still having such a tough time chicky - though you sound like you're looking after yourself.

Food menus look good and you seem to be on track; spesh with the exercise bug hitting you, good luck! :)
Thanks hun, Defo need the exercise bug to shrug off the crap at the mo
Hope all is ok Jax and well done on your 1lb loss

xx

Well have had a real rollercoaster of a day and ended up making a spur of the moment decision when my friend came round to dye my hair and got her to cut it all off - not too short (at least I dont think so but girls mouths dropped open in horror ha ha) but short enough to be very very different! Think I like it but never can tell til you've washed and dried it yourself :rolleyes:

Diet wise going well although didnt get time for exercise and tomorrow and saturday dont look good either - daughter has docs appt in eve and then we're off to watch school show afterwards. Saturday am off up to see my olds - cant wait!!! So looks like my exercise regime is on hold til Sunday :sigh: just hope I dont lose the bug in the meantime.

Food today:
B Cereal (2.5), milk (1)
L Soup (1), bread roll (2), yoghurt (0.5)
D Pasta and tomato based sauce (7.5), free veg
S Pink and white x 2 (1), banana (1.5), crisps (2)
19/21 :innocent0002: halo being polished as I type

Hopefully will catch up with a few diaries tomorrow x

Morning jax..
well done on your weightloss this week..great stuff..
wow on the haircut was it long before ?
have a fab friday xx

hello you, hope angel at docs today is okay and its nothing serious!

btw, on a random note check your PC for trojans etc (download AVG if you havent got it?) as i keep getting a repeated email from the girls asking me to check a certain link out :p

Did do a long update yesterday which seems to have vanished :mad: Oh well, if at first you don't succeed ...

Morning jax..
well done on your weightloss this week..great stuff..
wow on the haircut was it long before ?
have a fab friday xx
Thanx hun and yes twas long before - cant remember when I last had it short it was that long ago!!!
hello you, hope angel at docs today is okay and its nothing serious!

btw, on a random note check your PC for trojans etc (download AVG if you havent got it?) as i keep getting a repeated email from the girls asking me to check a certain link out :p
Hi angel, nope nowt serious just a problem with both achilles - she not a happy bunny though as she not allowed to do any PE, footie, hockey, running, cycling etc :eek: until after she seen physio (waiting time at least 3-4 months!).

Have scanned PC all fine - have had word with girls re clicking to publish, invite all and sundry everytime they do anything on FB so hopefully it will stop - plz advise if they still at it LOL and I will whip them to within an inch of their sorry lives (JOKE!!!)

Any idea whether you can make those dates I suggested for half term yet? cos we all missing you!!! Take care xxx
I'm here at last! :) Well done on the restart, and the loss so far. xxx
Thanks hun - nice to see you!

Well a slightly shorter update than the one that went AWOL - Friday dietwise went ok apart from I was attacked by the blooming biscuit tin yet again - the damn things just fly straight into your mouth no manners whatsoever! Still within points as I'd racked up a good few AP's - just a bit disappointed as I had hoped not to eat any of the AP's I'd slogged my guts out at earning but hey ho still comfortably under.

Saturday WI was 3lb down :D which am thrilled with especially after the rudeness of the biscuit tin and the fact I've just started to run again - normally find when I restart running that I dont lose for first few weeks due to muscle being heavier than fat - so well chuffed on that score. Had a lovely day at my parents with OH and girls - wont see them again til they return from holiday at end of June now - very long time for me but am sure I'll cope. Foodwise finished 6 pts over which is very good considering I had very little control over what was available to eat. Yesterday back on track and managed to earn 5 AP's running - so all good there.

Sunday food:

B Cereal (2.5), milk (1)
L Ham salad sandwich (4), crisps (2)
D WW steak pie (6.5), chips (3.5), free veg
S Banana (1.5)
21/21 - 5 AP's earnt

Hopefully will catch up later tonight xxx

That is an excelent start Jax and you seem to be doing really well. Looking forward to seeing you later on

M

Well done with the WI!!!! When I can run again (poorly leg at the mo) I am hoping to give my weight loss a little kick start. Sounds good hun!

Hullo from me
goodluck on your restart :D
Thanx
That is an excelent start Jax and you seem to be doing really well. Looking forward to seeing you later on

M
Thanx M, am looking forward to meeting up too - still waiting on Rach to confirm dates - have left messages on FB and on here - am missing my mobile soooo much x
Well done with the WI!!!! When I can run again (poorly leg at the mo) I am hoping to give my weight loss a little kick start. Sounds good hun!
Thanx - You look after yr poorly leg first you ickle moonwalk starlet - then maybe we can spur each other on with some kind of running challenge x
Well done on the 3lb done - Lovely little loss. xxx

EDIT: Just wanted to say - have just had a peek at your before and after on the rock - WOW!! So great!! What a inspiration you are Jax, xxx
Thanx hun - no change since the second pick though have yo-yo'd since last summer :rolleyes: Think I have my mojo back now though :)

Today has gone ok although had a mini wobble when hearing the sad news about Westiegirl.

B Cereal 2.5, milk 1
L Soup 1, bread roll 2, yoghurt .5
D Lasagne 5, free veg
S slice bread 2, pink and white .5, biscuits 4.5
19/21 - no AP's today but plenty planned for tomorrow :)

I was attacked by the blooming biscuit tin yet again - the damn things just fly straight into your mouth no manners whatsoever!
Those cheeky biscuits!!! :D

Saturday WI was 3lb down :D

Well done babes - brilliant result!!! xxx

Hi Jax...just catching up with your diary. Well done on the 3lbs loss! Good luck with the restart! xx

& me! congrats on the 3lb off thats great stuff!

Hope all is well in your camp jax xx

Well done you:D

Booooo!

Did i scare ya?! Did i! Did i!

Hope you are having a good day my lovely!xx

Hi hun, just popping by to say hope you had a lovely weekend!xx

Thanks guys - sorry for being AWOL but have been poorly for past week - got a tickle in throat on Monday which steadily progressed into a full blown throat infection - stupidly I struggled on at work, as you do, until Thursday when I practically collapsed. No voice whatsoever (as Rach found out when she rang me ha ha) - Don't remember a lot about Friday ha ha apparently I was hallucinating much to the amusement of the girls.

Am not 100% better but a heck of a lot better than I was. Diet wise - I havent a clue what I've been eating etc as food limited due to throat etc but havent bothered weighing either so hey ho. Will try and get back on track this week but tbh still feeling yuck so not going to beat myself up over a few points.

Will pop back in over next few days and slowly catch up with diaries. Hope you're all well my lovelies and have enjoyed the fab weekend weather!

Back