Jax's Diary

Aww jax sorry to hear youve been ill hun...nowt worse than a bad throat so awfully painful with a throat infection ..hope you feel tons better very soon though and thanks for the rep chika xx

Hi Jax, hope you are feeling better now and that you had a lovely weekend. xx

hello hun, hope you're okay.. why're you feeling down?

hope you're looking after yourself xxx

Awww hun sorry to hear you arent feeling too good!

Lots of get well wishes!!! Take care xxx

if you're restarting then you need a post in here :D xxx

if you're restarting then you need a post in here :D xxx
:8855: - yep I will - just need to catch up with others diaries first cos somehow it doesnt seem right just to post here and not have made an effort with other peeps diaries

Look forward to hearing your updates. Hope all ok your way take care xx

see this is why you need to update first.. cause you forget :p

hope today has started well for you :) x

This time, Jax! You've had a bad time of late but you must have had your fair share by now, hope things are looking up for you :)

Thanks guys!!! And yes Rach I did forget to post in here last night LOL. Still as scatty as ever. Karen - yes am sticking with WW tis the only diet I know :D

Weighed in on Saturday at 13 stone 12 lbs - almost a stone heavier than this time last year but still 5 stone lighter than two years ago. So still a nice positive. I feel as if I've been on and off this diet for yonks and that the last year has been for nothing. However, conscious decision now made - I will NOT waste the next year - I WILL get goal although admit that I might reassess my goal down to around the 12 stone mark as I'm not sure I want to go down any further but time will tell.

Diet restart started on Saturday and points allowed is 21 and so far it's looking good - a few over one day and nicely balanced the next etc. I'm well into the training for the race for life at end of month and the half marathon in October and dodgy foot seems to be holding its own but time will tell on that one. Whatever happens I will do both even if I have to walk the entire route due to my gammy foot. Managing to run on treadmill alternative nights for about 40 mins and slowly increasing this about once a week to ten days dependent on how its going - must confess have found that putting my favourite dizzy rascal song on my MP3 for the last song that I want to run to before "cool down" and just moving it further into the playlist is a fantastic incentive LOL. Dizzy is not everyones fav artist by a long shot (dirty scoundrel that he is) but the beat is brilliant to run to.

It's twinkles bday next week and although I obviously knew it was coming it has kind of crept up on me - cant believe we're half way through June already!!! So just printed off a dozen invites to bday BBQ for this Saturday and just hope its not too short notice for friends - Important mental note made to buy lots of diet friendly stuff for moi and take a wide side step around the cakes - will be two for party and two on actual bday :rolleyes:

Nothing else happening I dont think - apart from OH not in my good books one little bit - had chance of going to see Bonjovi at the O2 on sunday night as friend managed to somehow order 2 sets of tickets by accident - first OH said get a sitter and we'll go. Got that sorted and he then said no, we cant afford it. Friend reduced price massively but then the excuse OH came up with was he couldnt afford the time to go - by which time it was too late to find anyone else free to come with me :mad: He paid for it though as I spent all sunday playing bonjovi full blast in which ever room/car he was in. He then decided to go for a run only to find his MP3 had amazingly deleted itself and been replaced with Bonjovi's Wanted Dead or Alive :8855:

Enough of my waffle now - Take care and thanx for all your support - It feels good to be back :D:D:D xxx

OOh you are a brave lady jax if i did that to lee i wouldnt hear the last of it!

Im sure this times re-start will be a success for you & only 1 stone up is good,ive managed nearly half a stone in a matter of a month or so!:p

Enjoy the bday celebrations this weekend,its my sisters bday fri so no doubt we will go out to eat,plus its fathers day so lets hope we do the 2 together! x

hahaha thats fab! serves him right.. i wouldve gone if i had known - i love bonjovi - got him on my mp3, although hes not the best for exercising to :p

..then again, i've been exercising to the twilight audio books LMAO :p

so glad you're back - see you soon i hope :) x

OOh you are a brave lady jax if i did that to lee i wouldnt hear the last of it!

Im sure this times re-start will be a success for you & only 1 stone up is good,ive managed nearly half a stone in a matter of a month or so!:p

Enjoy the bday celebrations this weekend,its my sisters bday fri so no doubt we will go out to eat,plus its fathers day so lets hope we do the 2 together! x
When you've been married as long as me and OH Charly you kinda dont worry about them moaning forever cos they tend to do that anyway. In fact OH seems to moan just for the sake of moaning and I kinda log off to it - its that or go loopy listening to him droning on. Anyway when I have forgiven him I will put it all back on for him - well when I think he's suffered sufficiently anyway.

As for the bday celebrations - I shall think of you when I get tempted and hopefully we can keep each other on track!
hahaha thats fab! serves him right.. i wouldve gone if i had known - i love bonjovi - got him on my mp3, although hes not the best for exercising to :p

..then again, i've been exercising to the twilight audio books LMAO :p

so glad you're back - see you soon i hope :) x
I can't exercise to him either - I stop and get lost in day dream land ;) Can be very good for de-stressing though :p

Will have to meet up early in school holidays if your free???

yes defo, when do you finish for holidays? x

Last day is thursday 22nd July - I simply cannot wait!!!

Back