Jax's Diary

Hope you've had a lovely Saturday

Xx

Hope you've had a lovely day and maybe got some running in too. xxx
Thanks - lovely day and lots of running :)
dont blame you with all those little children - they killed me in a week :p

sleep well tonight and recharge for hopefully a less draining day tomorrow :) xxx
Little ones certainly drain you but they're an absolute dream from a job satisfaction point of view as they reach mini milestones :)
Morning jax..:)
Well done on the dreadmill running chuck..
Yeh its Friday av a good un xx
Thanks hun
Hope today is a better day hun

xx
Much better ta
Hope today is better for you. It is stressy at work here too so can relate to that.

Will done on staying on track and earning the aps. And hope you manage to talk to HT today. xx
Thanks hun, spoke to HT - job is a no go - wants a job share and has one internal candidate who wants the bulk of the hours - so not worth the hassle of applying imo. Will sit tight and ride the next year out where I am and pray for something this time next year :rolleyes:
Just stopping by to say hello & thanx for the visits to me xx
Hope you are having a lovely weekend xx
Lovely weekend so far and thank you to you for all your visits too xxx
Hope you've had a lovely Saturday

Xx
Fab day thanks - hope you have too x

Yesterday finished just over points but well within if AP's for week taken into account - so all good there.

Weigh in showed a 2lb loss :D:D:D So very happy considering the running I've been doing - tend to have lots of STS when I first pickup running again so well chuffed!!! Am now running for 40 mins alternate days - RFL a week on Weds and am now doing it with youngest twin so wont be running it all as previously planned but going as fast as her little legs will take her.

Was twinkles bday party today - BBQ - made loads of burgers and sausages and huge salad and then made some kebabs for me - they were lush - mushrooms, peppers, cherry toms and used some quorn swedish meatball style things - OMG they hit the spot and only 1.5 points for 6 balls divided onto 3 skewers with the veg. Very nice indeedy!!! Even found the willpower to hit the treadmill instead of the wine after they had all gone - just as effective for a de-stress ha ha.

Not sure what we're doing tomorrow - OH is busy doing GCSE marking so not doing any special for fathers day especially as he helped with BBQ this arvo. I hate this time of year when he does this marking - We all creep around the house keeping out of his way and trying to keep the noise down as much as possible so that he can nuckle down and finish ASAP :sigh:

Eldest twin got her "urgent" appt for physio through - its on thurs which is her bday so she wanted to know if we could "do lunch" after appt and before I returned her safely to school - she wasnt impressed when I pointed out that as much as I'd love to it really wouldnt be fair on youngest twin to miss out because she was still in school all day.

No more news - Hope you're all having a good weekend xxx

Well done on the great weight loss and the keeping on track at BBQ. Kebabs sound great might make some to take to my dads BBQ next Sunday.

Sorry to hear about job. I feel in same book no written confirmation has come through yet with regards to jobs next year in my school, although they think there will be at least 2 poss 3 coming up, but there are more people than that looking so time will tell.

have i missed something? whats the physio appointment for?? Is she okay? xxx

Well done on the loss chicky - that's great news you little star! And massive well done you on the running front as well. I do hope you're feeling pleased with yourself. Hurray!

Loving the sound of those kebabs - I love quorn and it is sooooo good pointswise, can't help but choose it over meat most of the time. They sound lush anyway. I've also seen some Quorn mini balls in the fridge section at supermarket - you can eat them cold and they're just like a party snack.

Hope you're having a lovely day :)

:D Well done on the 2lb off Jax
sounds like you had a good weekend
the skewers sound yummy, although I can't eat quorn as i'm allergic to it :rolleyes:

Just stopping by to say Hello x

Thanks guys for your lovely comments and support.

Rach, Beth has been in pain from both her achilles - she's had a growth spurt and GP doesnt think the achilles have grown at the same rate. She also has mega pain in her heels. Hopefully physio will help - cos she can hardly walk and she is like a little lost lamb without all her sporty things; bored senseless and bordering on depressed as she cant do any of the things she normally does 24/7 - you know her she just doesnt sit still for 5 mins unless she having a Rachy cuddle.

Diet going well still and another 6 AP's earnt on treadmill tonight. Am out tomorrow for a meal with friends - looked at the menu and its a nightmare - not a single diet friendly main on the menu - So going to opt for two side dishes instead - mixed salad and feta cheese, olives and breads. At least I stand a chance with this of staying within points. So probs wont be back online until Weds - will try and pop in to check diaries if I get a chance here and there but I will NOT disappear again that is a promise!!!

aww poor Beth! tell her Aunty Rach sends her a big cuddle and she will see her soon!

i understand the achilles pain as i have just pulled my left achilles tendon :(

good idea on the meal for tomorrow btw :) hope you enjoy it! xxx

Well done on your loss honey!

Good luck for RFL too - my dad's wife and my cousin did it last Sunday:)

Have a great day Jax xx

Hope you had a lovely meal & that your little one gets some help for her achilles. It's no fun whatsoever to snap one of those puppies! Been there, done that, worn the plaster for 12 weeks and got the scar to prove it:eek:

Hope you enjoyed your meal out chicky and you managed to eat diet-friendly. Such a pain when other people pick where you're going. Anyway, hope you had a lovely time :)

Morning Jax
Hope you are ok & have a good day - thanks for the add on FB :)

Sorry not updated for a while - not had a good couple of days - All was going fine until yesterday when I heard that my some tests my dad had had shown some abnormal cells and they want to repeat it. Then today is twinkles bday - eldest twin went for her physio appt and was told that she should have total rest for at least 4 weeks - no going up/down stairs, walking more than just around house etc let alone running, jumping etc. Physio even suggested that unless she takes it really easy and school are supportive and let her stay in at break and lunch then maybe she should be off for the rest of the term. Apparently if she doesnt adhere to this then she'll get worse and may have to be put into plaster of paris on both lower legs to ensure that she rests!!! Of my 3 DD's eldest twinkle is never indoors, always outside playing with a ball, on her bike, skateboard, rollerblades, trampette - you name it she does it.

Left hospital and was late back for work so nipped into services on A1 and grabbed a wrap and greek salad thinking it was a wise choice - result total of 11.5 points. Girls then wanted to go F&B's so opted for Mozarella and tomato salad starter followed by black and blue pasta which am not sure of but allowed 7 and 12 respectively. Couple of glasses of wine and a slice of coffee cake when home really kind of finished the day off. Did go out on treadmill and earnt another 6 points but even taking into account ALL the AP's that I've earnt this week (18) am still over by 16 points and WI is saturday am :wave_cry:

So to say that I am a bit of a grumpy bunny tonight is an understatement. Back pointing tomorrow though and will just wait and see what saturday's WI brings. Hope everyone else is having a better time of it xxx

aww poor Beth! how awful :( are you going to keep her going to school? suppose you'll have to as you and tony both work...

dont worry too much about diet you have next week to worry about it if sat WI doesnt go fantastically - you've had a lot to deal with xxx

Back