Jax's Diary

Sorry to hear about your dads results and your daughter.

As Rach says don't worry about wi with al you have been through. Take care xxxx

:eek: diet has gone out of window again - yet another restart planned for tomorrow.
One day I'll crack this and stick to it for more than a week :sigh:

Aww jax....(((((hugs)))))
You have had alot on with yer dad+DD dont worry bout yer diet chuck...
I really hope all goes well with yer dads results and DD is able to rest up all she can...more ((((hugs)))) xx

You will get back on track Jax. It has not been an easy time for you lately so understandable that keeping on track is difficult. You have proved you can do it with the amazing results you have already achieved. Take care xxxxx

Thanks guys but restart didnt last beyond lunchtime when more crap descended upon me :(

Came home for lunch today and got letter from hospital - my smear has shown abnormalities and I will hear shortly with an urgent appt - deep joy - especially as nurse when took smear few weeks ago said I had an odd looking polyp/cyst on cervix which needed removing just in case. Now I know him upstairs only dishes out as much "testing" as we can psychologically handle but me thinks he may have got it wrong this time as I'm feeling as if I could seriously crack at any point!!!

So diet has now officially finished - I will not allow myself to break it again and so have made a conscious decision to stop rather than fail yet again.

I did try to go through a few diaries earlier and leave messages in a positive manner but just didnt seem right as not really feeling very positive at mo - so gonna just go into lurk-mode for a wee while if that okay. Take care and hopefully will be back soon xxx

so sorry to hear you have been dished even more worrying news. Understandable you are not feeling positive at moment and diet is taking back burner. Don't disappear completely though. Thoughts are firmly with you and take care xxxxx

aww Jax :( you know where i am if you need me.. thinking of you. love you lots! xxx

I am so sorry Jax, I know how worrying this is for you hun
I also had adnormal cells a good few years back and had to have laser treatment on them.
so I really feel for you its very scary indeed but let me reasure you if you have had regular smears the chance's are that they are pre cancerous cells and easy to treat
an abnormal smear is a lot more common than you think.

Hi Jax, just caught up with your diary. I'm so sorry to hear that things aren't going well with you hun. Fingers crossed that things start going better for you! *hugs*xxx

morning hun, sending you lots of love and hugs for you and the twinkles :) xxx

Hi Jax
Just popping by to say hello - hope you are ok :) x

saw you were sad on FB hun.. hope you are okay.. love you *cuddles* xxx

Hi Jax, just popping by to say I hope you're O.K *hugs* xx

Hi guys, thanks for keeping my diary going in my absence - I'm really touched by all your support! Had my appt yesterday, consultant not sure what lump on cervix is so took biopsy and booked me in for urgent ultrasound to make sure nowt else going on - unless I hear to the contrary am going back for colposcopy/removal when I get back from my holibobs on 23rd August. So no point worrying about it in meantime.

Temporary good news on the work front - have full time hours til next summer but then school will definitely have to make several redundancies from support staff unless we lose staff naturally in meantime through peeps moving on/deciding to jump ship before redundancy etc.

Have somehow managed to lose 6lbs in last fortnight - not sure how as I've been eating everything in sight but hey ho I'll claim it anyway as am sure I'll regain it and some in the next few weeks ha ha. Have kept up the running - tbh my sessions on the treadmill have kept me sane the last few weeks - fab way to de-stress LOL. Not counting my points at all at the moment just poodling along. Will pop in a bit more regularly when I'm in the right frame of mind and catch up with all your diaries as and when. Much love and thanks again for your constant support xxx

Back