Jeew's journey from 22 stone: Just entering the Teens next stop (deep) into the 19s

well since I started rosemary conley I am aiming to be as active as possible....

Tuesday join RC class Aerobics
Wednesday Walk around London
Thursday Walk around London
Friday walk with the Boyfriend
Saturday walk to the beach with the kids
Sunday Gym session ( boring!!!)
Tuesday aerobics at Rosemary Conley
Tuesday night Zumba
Wednesday Played Cricket with the kids

Re: Jeew's weight loss

Thursday aerobics (insanely fast)
Thursday hour and half walk

Ouch ouch my feet !!!!

Thursday went out to play cricket again witht the kids....god this active list is killing me. Woke up dying but im doing ok now....just bored want to do something active but its too hot x

Well on to friday....ive had a mini workout at the outdoor gym while the boyfriend lies in the sun. Now sat in the sun eating my diet friendly pinic x

good on you jeew your doing great

Thanks chezz. How are you doing? I fell off diet and had to climb back on x

oh jeew me to went away for a week with hubby walking did great but at night forget it two bottles of white wine whoops and came home and its just gone silly not over the top but mad put 7lbs on so from monday im back on the diet wagon and walking again i need to keep to it i find if i do not come on here i fall to bits
im glad your back on track love

Goodluck with your fresh start x

Well having spent most of friday night making pirate costumes we spent saturday walking around the albert dock. Im full of cold so hoping it goes away so i can continue being as active as possible. Feel like a human radiator at the moment.

My little pirates

Attachments

• 1374415869517.jpg
    1374415869517.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 74
oh jeew
i hope you feel better soon hun

Well weigh in day and 3lbs gone again plus slimmer of the week x

Attachments

• 1374580216036.jpg
    1374580216036.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 71

yey well done! Thats a great achievement:D

Thankyou x x

Active week continues

Aerobics done
Zumba done

Really loved zumba tonight.

Ooh what's Zumba like,? they do classes at my gym but I'm s bit self concious

Zumba is great really fun but makes you work. Im the biggest in my class but I dont care I love it...when i started at 21st 8 I felt like I was falling apart but now at 20st 11 I can already feel the difference in my stamina. Going to another zumba class tonight :)

well done jeew its a gym one you go to are a class at a hall?

well done on your loss

I go to zumba at a gym and i go to a school hall as well. Doing 3 zumba classes and 2 aerobic classes a week. Ive also signed up for netball training so thats 6 hours excercise a week. :)

Back