Jeew's journey from 22 stone: Just entering the Teens next stop (deep) into the 19s

Re: Jeew's journey from 22 stone: Next stop the 19s

Well i was good i managed to not eat..... desperately in need now though lol. But glad i slept in so that its nearly lunch before breakfast x

oh jeew bless you love
you have got to eat sweetheart or you will be ill just have smaller portions hun xx

Im eating dont worry just feeling a bit down. Still waiting for housing benefit to kick in and ive got no money because i used our food money to pay the rent x

oh jeew
that is terrible you want to get in touch again with then this is wrong that you should have no food money because of them you poor love no wonder your down hope you feel better soon love x x

Well I went to V festival and im glad I did the excercise I did before I went or would have never survived all the walking and carrying. I ended taking my oldest son last min as my bf couldnt come with me. His dad and dads gf were going to v too. My son raved about wanting to be with dad all the time we were there even though id taken him there. Now we are home his background on his laptop is a photo of his dad...him and dads gf. Its like it doesnt matter that I took him or that I wanted a great life memory with him :( im just embarassing mum. Its so unfair ..his dad didnt want access at all to him till he was 11 and that was only obtained coz I was persistant in trying to get his interest for my son. Now at 13 dad is god and dads gf has loads of money can take him anywhere buy designer clothes and drives a sports car. Im just skint boring embarassing mum whos loved and cared for him no matter what all his life. Feel like I just embarass him and im too fat :( feels like ive lost him :( love my baby so much and he doesnt want me anymore.

Time as a Mum goes so quick then they are gone. Never realised it would go so fast

Attachments

• 1376960210027.jpg
    1376960210027.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 48
Well I went to V festival and im glad I did the excercise I did before I went or would have never survived all the walking and carrying. I ended taking my oldest son last min as my bf couldnt come with me. His dad and dads gf were going to v too. My son raved about wanting to be with dad all the time we were there even though id taken him there. Now we are home his background on his laptop is a photo of his dad...him and dads gf. Its like it doesnt matter that I took him or that I wanted a great life memory with him :( im just embarassing mum. Its so unfair ..his dad didnt want access at all to him till he was 11 and that was only obtained coz I was persistant in trying to get his interest for my son. Now at 13 dad is god and dads gf has loads of money can take him anywhere buy designer clothes and drives a sports car. Im just skint boring embarassing mum whos loved and cared for him no matter what all his life. Feel like I just embarass him and im too fat :( feels like ive lost him :( love my baby so much and he doesnt want me anymore.

hi jeew
nice to see you back hun im sorry to read the v festival did not go as you planned i hate people like is father only want them when there grown up with no more nappy changes and feel like they can now buy there affection with gifts and poor old mum is sat in the corner hurt .......... this was like reading my friends life she is in the same boat as you like i said to her and i will to you do not blame yourself your a bloody good mum you have gone without so your kids can have thingsd your not boring and you have done so well with your weight loss journey so far
to your son it was something new do not worry love it will be ok x x x x

Thank you Chezz x

Well back dieting today and I have put on one pound since the V festival....annoying thing is in the last 20 days I dont seem to have lost any weight. Well I have started the Dukan Diet see whether it shifts any weight fir me. Ive borrowed the books from the library :)

Dukan start 20th Aug 2013 DAY ONE ......off we go again ....todays weight 20st 6lbs

It's ok to refuse biscuits or cake offered by family, be strong xxx

My grandmother would shoot me if I refused biscuits or cake from her. So I've devised a plan. I take along something that I can have.
I'm on Dukan and there are oatbran biscuits and crackers that we can have on the diet (and biscuits made from Goji berries too) so I take those along and eat those whenever she cracks out the biscuit tin. It's a real life saver because I don't feel deprived and she doesn't want to smack me for being rude.

Thanks for your advise. Tried making cookies yesterday they were very eeeek
Will try again sometime.

Well dukan diet suggests regular weighing to keep motivated and on track which i was doing anyway coz i check it all the time normally in secret....

So drum roll.....after day 1 on dukan I have lost 2 lbs and I am now 20st 4lbs.. .

well done jeew thats fab x x x

Omg omg omg!!!! Weigh in day 2 Im 20st !!!!!!! Ive lost 6lbs in 2 days dieting wow wow wow .hopefully it stays off....19s im coming to get you x x x

Last edited:

20 stone x :) strange to be smiling at 20 stone but two stone down its a smiley moment x

Attachments

• 1377194397638.jpg
    1377194397638.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 69
yeahhhhhhhhh wow jeew you can tell you have lost it well done you and you should be smiling i will b when i get into them lolol

Well Morning 4 of Attack and Ive lost another pound making my loss so far on attack 7lbs!!!!!!!!

IM IN THE TEENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know only just but its a great moment 19stone 13lbs WOOP WOOP!!!!! Loving this diet although missing my fruit and veg....hard to imagine that until stage 3 I cant have fruit. Probably be no fruit for a year nearly!!!!

Morning 5 of ATTACK and Im 19st 12...... so 8lbs now gone since tuesday. This is seriously shocking!!!

Morning 6 of Attack and Ive stayed at 19st 12lbs. Think the body has had enough for this week

Well weighed again yesterday morning and I was 19 st 11 lbs woop woop 31lbs gone since July 1st :)

Back