Jeew's journey from 22 stone: Just entering the Teens next stop (deep) into the 19s

well done jeew thats fab x x x x

1st Sept and 32lbs now gone since July 1st :) 19st 10lbs this morning WOOP WOOP !!!!

Offical weigh in day today for the week and I am 19st 9 which means I lost 4lbs this week :) on with sorting my life today to get the kids back to school tomorrow and Ive broken up with my bf so lots of finances to sort :(

Offical weigh in day today for the week and I am 19st 9 which means I lost 4lbs this week :) on with sorting my life today to get the kids back to school tomorrow and Ive broken up with my bf so lots of finances to sort :(
ohh jeew im sorry to hear about you and your boyfriend thats such sad news
hope kids have a great first day back at school and you can sort out your finances love my heart goes out to you if you ever want to chat im here love for you and well done with the 4lb loss amazing xx

Brilliantly well done with the weight loss honey :D

I am sorry to hear about your break-up :hug99:

hi jeew
how are you feeling today love

Hiya Hun!

Just read through some of your thread & wow!! Well done!! You are doing sooo well!

I'm sorry to hear about your break up, hope you are ok?! Don't let it take you back to old habits. I've turned to food before after a break up & it just makes u feel worse in the long run!

Good luck with your journey! Like I said before u are doing so well!! :) x

Well we have a weekend to go until offical weigh in day but I couldnt help sneaking on the scales to see whats going on. 19st 6lbs this morning OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!

I so surprised I havent binged at all during this break up not at all......thats so unlike me but I guess theres still time. My friend is taking me out tonight on a girly night so Im having my first alcohol for months hmmmm probably get a gain from it but not much I can do about that. Need a night out :) desperately sad still about not being with my bf I miss him so much even though it was my decision to end things. Im finding it so hard to stay strong and know that life will be ok without him and that for all his good points (which are many) I have to have the bad points (which are far more)

hi jeew
im glad your staying so strong and your not going in to the fridge hun i hope you have a good night with the girls you deserve a good night out

Well nearly a year on and back to the summer weighing 21stone plus again...
yesterday I started again at 21stone 2 lbs..
Just about to qualify from my uni course and I have a new job to start in 4 weeks..
Cant believe ive let myself get back to my old ways ....
Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• 1401355823651.jpg
    1401355823651.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 42

You've had a stressful time lovely, we're all human and it happens. The good thing is you're back here ready to go onwards and upwards :)

Welcome back hun! We're here for you!

You're back. Were all here in the same position. Have you got a target for your new job? X

Thanks for your support. I would like to weight 19 stone 13 lbs at least by new job start date whish is 1st July. So 1st 3lbs to loose in a month. I can do that! X

hi jeew
we are all back love life and its ups and downs but we shall get back onto it x x x x

Annoying though to be back almost where I started x

It happens hun - the important thing is you're here fighting it rather than accepting it or just adding to it. xx

Annoying though to be back almost where I started x

jeew love
you know i will be here for you all the way but like i said to my family i was on a great roll then life turns upside down no excuse but i started eating again and bad choices and drinking 3 times a week larger instead of my wine and lemonade i love i really came of the rails but its made me learn that i can fall off but i know i can get back on i have been up and down since march and im just getting there now jeew i know last yers was a hard time for you and your going to do it im here for you all off you x x x x

Been back the bf since last year...still waiting to know whether what he tells me is real as always....
Got through my course almost and have a new job to go to. So that part of life is going great :)

Back